1169140229_overview.JPG

i have made them in pink/purple/greed/red/blue

if you want the other colours just shout

pemdawg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So where is this available for download? Also, could you make an alternate version for R4, please????
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Took 5 minutes, and made my own, in a Blue to match my DS OS color choice. Anyway, any one who wants to hack my hack to match their colors, just take it into Photoshop, and use the Selective color option to change the tint of the colored bars/icons. That is of course, you don't mind that I hijacked your original skin to begin with. I just changed the M3 logo and DS card title to R4 ones, and recolored it.

yaynds.gif
Download my "hacked" skin here
nds.gif

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So where is this available for download? Aslo, could you make an alternate version for R4, please????
biggrin.gif
I don't think Seraph released his either (link) but you could always contact him or just wait for this one. I also made a DS firmware skin for R4 a while ago, not in the same style as Seraph's, but based on the look of the DS firmware nonetheless. It's in my signature if you're interested.

teapea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the red one is available on mavis's website

link

you can find his r4 version there too i think, although it's not properly lined up etc like this one, you could nick his "r4 card inserted" bit.

pemdawg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said in my edit, just take mine (or teapea's if you want one for M3) and use the Selective color feature in Photoshop to change the colors as you see fit. Its literally a 5 minute job.

teapea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
which colour would you like nexentt? rather than clutter up the web site with what is essentially the same skin - i'd rather just upload the colour as people want them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated