ROM Hack DS Organize?

avi58

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can someone tell me about a web page that loads very quickly with the web browser of dsorganizer? because i cannot connect to anyone ... :S

Infinitus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone tell me about a web page that loads very quickly with the web browser of dsorganizer? because i cannot connect to anyone ... :S

What's the fastest page out there, even on dial-up?

Here's a hint: you ___ something when you want to search for something.

EDIT: postscript:

QUOTE said:
EDIT: Never mind. Got it working. Though when I try to type in my username to logging here, I hit enter to finish typing and it does the same as hitting enter on the computer, causing it to log in, but I havven't typed my password yet so it doesn't work.

You have to press the B button to close the window, then fill in the next field, press B again, then select "login."

avi58

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

What's the fastest page out there, even on dial-up?

Here's a hint: you ___ something when you want to search for something.

EDIT: postscript:

QUOTE said:
EDIT: Never mind. Got it working. Though when I try to type in my username to logging here, I hit enter to finish typing and it does the same as hitting enter on the computer, causing it to log in, but I havven't typed my password yet so it doesn't work.

You have to press the B button to close the window, then fill in the next field, press B again, then select "login."

hint: i do my homework before asking => http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=612...ndpost&p=787306

and it dont works...

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually, Infintius is right, It does work.

I use DSOrganize almost everyday, and the web browser has been quite fine with me in speed and stability. The only time I have trouble logging in is on Myspace (I don't even use Myspace, my friend does though).

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
It is handy for deleting stuff off your MicroSD(like crap games) without plugging it into your compy. I have not toyed around with the new version, will do now though
wink.gif

avi58

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The browser doesn't work for me, it seems to load, the page, then reload it and then reload it, about 3 times, then gets the error page (when i say reload is that the blue bar grows from empty to full)

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That suck. =/
I use DSO mainly for the file browser. Specifically deleting anything I need to when I don't have a computer at hand. I could use the R4's default file browser, but it's given my problems.

2wirends

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i use DSO mainly for the file managing system too.

it corrupts and makes errors still but i fix it with mctools 0.16

too bad i still have to use a computer to restore a save....since restoring it with DSO doesn't allow it to boot.

(DS Lite White, Supercard Lite (Black) firm 1.84, DSO 3.1)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey