Gaming DS Lite Problem! Top Screen Not Working Properly!

Exbaddude

The Prince.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
A few weeks ago, my DS Lite top screen starting malfunctioning. It went black and showed a faint pixelated picture of what it was suppose to show.
Now, it's almost all black. It's working, but it doesn't show the image properly. When I turn the brightness up, the top screen brightens up to.
I'm wondering if the only way to fix this is to disassemble my DS lite and get a new top screen ? :/

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it's out of warranty, most likely. Top Screens are cheap anyways. It's less than $20.00 at ShopTemp:

DS Top screen replacement @ www.shoptemp.com

Or it's 11.32 at Price Angels. If your DS is out of warranty, that's the only way. But if you're lucky, you can contact Nintendo and hope you don't get a douche of a customer rep and they'll repair it anyways for free.. maybe a few bucks.

Exbaddude

The Prince.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ShadowSoldier said:
If it's out of warranty, most likely. Top Screens are cheap anyways. It's less than $20.00 at ShopTemp:

DS Top screen replacement @ www.shoptemp.com

Or it's 11.32 at Price Angels. If your DS is out of warranty, that's the only way. But if you're lucky, you can contact Nintendo and hope you don't get a douche of a customer rep and they'll repair it anyways for free.. maybe a few bucks.
Thank you! (:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed