• get a fat.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mackster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hello GBAtemp well yeah..its another one of those cracked hinged topics, well heres how it starts off. i get my DS lite around 3 months ago with my supercard SD you know its all cool playing games and stuff but then once the first month past BAM!! i see little hair line cracks in my DS OH YAY sent it to Nintendo australia to get it repaired , 2weeks go past then YES ds lite is back in my hands ok..now its been around 1 month and a few weeks. and NOW i see a hair line crack starting to expand each day i look at it and now im just getting tired of repairing it even tho it was once it could happen again..and again..and again and eventually i will have no more warrenty soo im asking you this... should i BUY another DS lite (pref black) OR keep my old stinky white one..please help =]

macksterZ
yaynds.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Normally I would suggest getting a black DSL (waaaay cool), but I've played some MarioKart and Metroid Prime on a Lite recently, after getting used to the Phat one I have, and my thumbs fell off. True story. Not exaggerating in any way.

But if you got used to the Lite, and it isn't too small for your hands, get a black DSL.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Hell no.

If your white RMA one's cracking, send it straight back to them. Again. Yes I know it's a pain, but you're entitled to a free replacement and it seems dense to buy a new one when they'll send you one for nothing.

"Tired of repairing it"? You've only sent it back once and it took 2 weeks, so what? Getting it repaired may be an inconvienient pain in the ass, but it's a damned sight cheaper than buying a brand new one. And hell, if you send it back enough times maybe they'll get the picture and send you one that doesn't have the problem. Eventually yes, your warranty will run out, but you will kick yourself if the price of a new DS has gone down by then and you didn't wait. Or if you spend £90 on a new one and that one cracks too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)