plasturion

temporary hermit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi!
I bought probably broken ds, and it hangs when plastic case is pressed. (most near between abxy and start select buttons).
When is pressed screen froze, and appear sounds from speaker.
What kind of defect could that be? Is it rapairable?

I know that black wire was squeezen between slot2 and case.
Now i placed it between slot2 and mainboard, like should be, but nothing happen.
For what is that wire?

proctology

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A black wire? It's been a while, but the only black wires I remember being inside of a DSL are speaker wires that should only be inside the top half of the casing, nowhere near the board. You should only have the wireless antenna connector (white, I believe), the microphone connector (red?), and the upper screen ribbon cable going down from the hinge. Can you post a picture or video? Offhand, it sounds like your wireless module isn't connected very well.

plasturion

temporary hermit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
here's how it works -
Black wire is connected correctly i was mean only a cable path. (as i seen on disassembly ds is between slot and mainboard). It works as before with the same defect... both wires and touchscreen ribbon are connected or not to mainboard, it works the same, so they have no impact.
None black and white wires aren't responsible for sound, cause sound works even wires are not connected.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill