Homebrew DS Linux on DSi

c_house

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried running DSLinux on my DSi before but all I got was a black screen? Is there any special version for the DSi or is there a way to get it to run on one?

c_house

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that's just for the extra RAM, the DSi definitly has more RAM than the Lite, but it won't run DSLinux...

Traz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah theres no way currently to run dslinux on dsi, and since development os dslinux is basically dead, there probably wont ever be a way.

c_house

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is off topic, but, Does Soft Reseting an Acekard 2i work on a DSi (DSi 1.4, akAIO 1.6 newest RC), If it does, can you tell me the button combo... I forget.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Yes, L+R+A+B+Down to get back to AKAIO, L+R+Start+Select in most games (it's a function of the game) to reset back to the game's title screen.

If you want to soft-reset from homebrew, you'll need AKAIO 1.6 RC1, and it doesn't work with every homebrew, but there's two modes you can switch between in the global patch settings, and one of them should work (except with moonshell, which can just run the akmenu file to get back to AKAIO).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night