Hacking DS getting hot

lukands

I took the little bus here
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
I`ve had the TT for many months no problem! BUT now it seems the back of the DS near the card is getting hot and at the same time the game playing freezes.
Does this sound like the fuse wants to blow and a good hint to get a new cart before theres maybe real trouble? Or could it only be that one game giving problems?

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably over use or something
just take it easy with the ds
let it cool down

or

the DSTT is going to break and you should get a
new flash cart
yaynds.gif

AnotherMuggle

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lukands said:
I`ve had the TT for many months no problem! BUT now it seems the back of the DS near the card is getting hot and at the same time the game playing freezes.
Does this sound like the fuse wants to blow and a good hint to get a new cart before theres maybe real trouble? Or could it only be that one game giving problems?

I also have been using a DSTT for a few months now and from the start I noticed that the DS was getting warm particularly where the DSTT is inserted into the DS. Personally I am not too worried about it. I know the DSTT is not good for the DS as it is putting additional strain on the DS but I can't see that it's going to lead to anything more than sweaty palms. If it were me, I'd probably hold out, continue to use the DSTT and if it does take out a fuse, or whatever component it is that decides to give up, then I'd take the plunge and get myself a DSi.

ecewarrior_mk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
...are you using the genuine DSTT?...

The probable cause of this is your TF card..., try removing the card and you'll feel it hot and not the DSTT... these devices (including your USB flash drives and other memory modules) gets hotter over time and i think its normal...

im also experiencing the same scenario but still im playing for the rest of the night without problems and worrying my DSTT would blow up...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...