Hacking DS Games won't boot when an SD Card is inserted.

darklinkpower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm having a weird issue: I updated my A9LH and transferred my emunand to sysnand, and did the process to boot without SD, but now my ds games are not booting, but strangely enough, they boot if I remove the SD card. any ideas of why is this happening? I installed the cias listed here ( https://plailect.github.io/Guide/troubleshooting#ts_sys_down ) but the issue remains unsolved.

flametorrent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the exact same issue. I'm still trying to figure it out. I'm going to try the nuclear option and remove everything from my sd card and then try it. If it boots, then I'll add a few more files. And so on.

Edit: Yeah, it doesn't boot at all regardless if the sd card even has anything on it.

Edit 2: Okay, I got mine working. If you installed the Luma Updater.cia, run it with your sd card in and install the normal version. See if that works for you.

Edit 3: It stopped working as soon as I pasted the public.sav according to Plailect's guide. We might have the same issue or might not.. I'm unsure. I'll probably just use a different exploit.

Last edited by flametorrent,

darklinkpower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm having the exact same issue. I'm still trying to figure it out. I'm going to try the nuclear option and remove everything from my sd card and then try it. If it boots, then I'll add a few more files. And so on.

Edit: Yeah, it doesn't boot at all regardless if the sd card even has anything on it.

Edit 2: Okay, I got mine working. If you installed the Luma Updater.cia, run it with your sd card in and install the normal version. See if that works for you.

Edit 3: It stopped working as soon as I pasted the public.sav according to Plailect's guide. We might have the same issue or might not.. I'm unsure. I'll probably just use a different exploit.

Well, I just installed the normal version and it got fixed! I had installed the latest nightly,build no. 6.5 -f7e57038 to be exact.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I'll try this too. I already have Undertale- Fallen Down playing to accompany a potential failure.

------
I just read the third page on the notes; I don't know if I want to re-install all of the ds titles....right now. Good information to keep. Thank you for suffering for others.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU