Doki Doki Majou Shinpan?

Hahahahahahhahahahahahah
grog.gif

ksponge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm a parent and I play a lot of games. Top favorites atm, Picross and Metroid Prime Pinball. Most older people like pinball. I also like Zelda, EBA, etc. I'd avoid games where you have to read a crap load of pointless story. I don't play a game to read countless pages of rambling boring text. I want to play a game for a few minutes, and put it down and move on. So anything quick pick up and play, that isn't some craptastic release, ya know.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I'm a parent and I play a lot of games. Top favorites atm, Picross and Metroid Prime Pinball. Most older people like pinball. I also like Zelda, EBA, etc. I'd avoid games where you have to read a crap load of pointless story. I don't play a game to read countless pages of rambling boring text. I want to play a game for a few minutes, and put it down and move on. So anything quick pick up and play, that isn't some craptastic release, ya know.

Dammit, you're right! My dad LOVES pinball, comlpetely forgot about this... Definitely something to add for him... Maybe Billiards too, but I dunno if there is a DS billiards game. A DECENT one, mind you. And I wholeheartedly agree with you on the boring text issue.

square

The Professor
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Brain age, Picross DS, Flash Focus, 42 Classic

They're fun and easy to pick up. Etrian Odyssey would be on the list if it had more save option. I am a fairly young parent so I like the games I grew up with too.

Lastly, I know it's not DS but All-Stars and Super Mario Bros DX (GBC) FTW!

Trulen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My dad bought a DS so he could..... Play some homebrew, also. But he has no slot-1 card yet.

But the games he enjoys on my DS, is Clubhouse Games. He likes the darts. He's whupped me everytime we've played it.

He likes to play Zelda every now and then, also.

He also likes to play some Mario Kart with me. We've gone an EASY 20 matches in a row even with the.. 8 or so selectable tracks.

My two cents.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-industry/sony-apologizes-for-sony-interview-with-sony-developer-ne...