Gaming DS games for 2 people and one DS

Chikenkiller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, does any1 have recommendations for a game where 2 people can play (at the same time or taking turns) and only 1 DS is required? any genre whether it be puzzle or family games are fine.
yaynds.gif

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well if you have a DSi you can download the DSiware called 'PhotoDojo' it's epic.
It lets you take pictures on your DSi to create your own fighter and own sounds, so you take a picture of your kicking animation or your special move like fireing a fireball and then take a picture of what your fireball wants to look like

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
WarioWare Touched has an unlock able that lets two people play ping-pong on one system.

Otherwise get an arcade game and take turns beating each other's high scores. The DS is too personal of a system to be shared.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dokapon Journey let's more than one character be manually controlled so you can play hotseat. Me and my brother play it controlling 2 chars each and pass the DS back and forth for who's characters turn it is.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A Wild Missingno!
biggrin.gif

On topic: Dokapon Journey is extremely fun for a hotseat DS game. There aren't many multi player DS games that let you do it with only one DS. I wracked my brain thinking and I still only came up with Dokapon Journey.

SolDav

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
There are also some boardgames that have "hot seat" mode. I'm sure that you can Scotland Yard with multiple persons, but probably also Catan and Carcassonne?

Boozie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Dokapon Journey, how long do those games take? Are there any differences between all hotseat, single card download play and multi-card wireless play? I heard the games take awhile, can you save them? (if so, which forms are saveable)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRM_pe7IZeQ