Hacking DS Flashcart not working with N3DS 11.4 B9S/Luma

lidolinn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have a problem with my R4 flash cart not working with my n3DS. I tried the R4 cart in my O3DS and DS lite, it works fine. However, the card wouldn't even show up in my N3DS. After installing B9S, I also did the setup to fix DSi mode so that's out of the way. Here is something that I suspect, sometimes in the past, I am kinda obsessed with my stuffs being organized so I deleted 3 or 4 titles with number in FBI in effort to organize those. I didn't think about it much since my 3DS works perfectly fine. Just until recently when I tried to play DS games, I discovered that DS mode isn't working. I tried a few fix suggests by others, formatting SD card, download various firmware from different R4 sites, but none of them are working. My flash card is a R4i 3DS, revision C I believe. I wanted to start by download and reinstalling every Title ID that related to DS mode but I have no idea where to find them. Any help is appreciated, thank you for reading.

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try restoring a NAND backup from back when it was working (use the safe option that keeps your exploit). That has the highest chance of working. Failing that, the 3 TWL titles to look for are 0004800542383841, 00048005484E4441, and 0004800F484E4841. If those don't fix the problem, your TWL firmware itself is 0004013820000102. You could download them individually or just download the latest firmware set with 3DNUS. Try installing them with FBI or DevMenu/BBM and see what happens. Don't forget to backup your SysNAND just in case anything goes wrong.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try doing a system update. I'm not sure about the files that you deleted, but I'm doing this on my before when Im trying to recover the H&S app(because I injected FBI and lost my h&S.app backup). What im doing is, to recover H&S app, i delete the app(H&S which is injected with FBI) using FBI, and then restart. Afterwards, I go to system settings to do an update and normal H&S is back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY