Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

DS Firelink Firmware update 1.23c released

Chinese update.

firelink.jpg

The DS Firelink is getting constant support from its developers as they release yet another firmware update.
The DS Firelink is now up to ver 1.23c Chinese.

According to their BBS admins, the English update should follow shortly.

This version fixes a few bugs, upgrades moonshell to ver 1.6 aswell, improved in-game performance & NRIO FAT filesystem tweaks.

download.gif
DS Firelink ver 1.23c

download.gif
Moonshell 1.6 for DS Firelink

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have successfully used N-Card, FireLink and DSLinker updates on my recently arrived MK5... unless they change up the updaters to detect the custom logo/header title for each card they are pretty much all identical (with DSLinker being the fastest to update), most likely similar to the R4/M3DSS being all produced by an independant OEM (DSGBA).

Pretty good card BTW, if you can get over the 3d menu crud.

quartercast

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Yeah I use DSLinker firmware on my UFP too. Have u had much success w/ homebrew? Also, do u have the MK5 firmware kicking about?

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only homebrew I have run on it so far has been the moonshell/dso and USB controller builds they provided with it.

The only real diff with the firmwares are the images, as far as I can tell. Aside from those the one it shipped with is equal to DSLinker_OS_122G; they do not provide the default firmware updater with the device (just the files found on it).

paul1966

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello I live in the uk and i've bought a ds fire link card it has had moonshell removed. does any one Know which rom image I select to reinstall moonshell. When I get to this stage there is no box to tick for the fire link. I was thinking of trying super card but I'm worried I may wipe the card.
Thanks Paul

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it