Hacking DS Firecard

Starairi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get my firecard to work. I just got it, and I tried to connect it to my computer with the firelink, but the computer didn't register it at all. So I've been surfing around, trying to find a way to make it work, but has so far been un successful.

I've tried reformatting it (L+R+a+b+down). And the screens says; warning: need full check! quick check... 0%
And nothing more happens, I've had it on like that for an entire night, but it remains on 0% (and this only shows if I have both the ds firecard and the ds firelink in the ds at the same time)

I've tried the combination L+R+a+b+up, and I get two white screens, one of which has the text USB SAFE BLOCK D14(ADDR5)
I have no idea what this means...

So, I can't reformat it, and I can't get my computer to recognize my card. So I can't put on the latest firmware or anything like that.
I've also tried al sorts of combinations, like start+select and such.

Help?

Starairi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I've made LOTS of progress since my last message. But now my ds says it can't find the DSYSTEM folder, which is pefectly true, since it's nowhere to be found on my card. Where can I download it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou