DS #DSi 0101: Mario vs. Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayhem! (USA)

Taichi24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works perfect on DSTWO, clean mode.

I swear that this seems like the same game I played on DSiWare. The opening and first level.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow i must of gotten a bad dump or i need to update or something the screen goes white during the intro... and what's worse is it does not save after it gives me the white screen supercard ds two user btw.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
DJPlace said:
wow i must of gotten a bad dump or i need to update or something the screen goes white during the intro... and what's worse is it does not save after it gives me the white screen supercard ds two user btw.
works fine here :/ and yeah maybe you got a bad dump

shinji200

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
it seems that all the dumps are the same, xxx, dsi96, #5231, etc.. I've checked the CRC32, MD5 and SHA-1 of all the files and all are equal, and an easy way to see if a game is dsi enhanced is using Evolution Tools, the program displays the icons of normal ds games but not the icons of dsi games so it's easy to say when a game is enhanced

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Man it took me awhile to get the dump of this game. I should have searched the Filename first, d-oh.

This game is addicting, fun, and challenging at the same time!

Even when you finish the game, you still have the FREE download content. Not only can you download ADDITIONAL LEVELS FROM NINTENDO, FOR FREE...you can ALSO CREATE and UPLOAD your OWN LEVELS or DOWNLOAD OTHER'S! Anyone say KAIZO WARNING?

Still...this game keeps my attention more than the last one, but it still does not top the first one, which does not top the ORIGINAL Gameboy DONKEY KONG(Mario VS DK ZERO).

I am going to be playing this bad boy along with Tales of Innocence English (Thanks Absolute ZERO!) till I finish em, or at least till Gold Sun Dark Dawn comes out...IN ENGLISH.

If you like mario, Get This.
If you like action-puzzle games, Get This.
If you own a Nintendo DS, STILL GET THIS!
This game is NOT a PASS.

AsPika2219

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Is time to play Mario BS Donkey Kong games.
yaynds.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
What's DSi enhanced about this game? Seems strange that it's exactly 32.0meg, seem to remember that other DSi games I've had haven't been standard sizes because the DSi section was missed out during the dumping process.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It isn't DSi Enhanced, at least not from what I've been seeing. That's just one of the filenames for it for some reason. There are other filenames, but that's what people have been finding it under. I found mine under the DSi header..

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else would rather have a proper Donkey Kong game? I enjoyed the first but I'd rather they go back to how original gameplay of the series or even do a new Donkey Kong Jr.

The "Minis" game was never one I wanted a sequal for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1