DS #DSi 0047: Korg DS-10 Plus (USA)

IAmSancho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If its not working on your card, you might as well get the Korg DS-10, it's the same program pretty much and works on all cards.

CyrusBlue

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm tone deaf and I can't make anything remotely catchy to save my life.

This game is not for me
frown.gif

Crazy-S

Pessimist
Trophies
Website
dasbutterschnitzel.com
XP
Country
Germany
Err I dont get that so 2 Synths and 1 Drum Machine doesnt make 6 sounds or do they really mean the drum machine were the other 4 sounds??
and look at that O.o Song midi Playback editing thats a reason for me to pach it because it was so bad changing the screen while playing live and then the friggin song just stopped...
Im thinking of buying me this game does anybody know a good shop where that imports it to Germany??

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
The original one was too hard for me to use. I couldn't even find out how to record a melody or drum beats.

Is this one easier to use? (easier as in Warioware DIY record maker simple... Cause that's as complicated as I can go with these things because I don't have the patience to create even one full length song on Warioware DIY.)

dudereno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
The original one was too hard for me to use. I couldn't even find out how to record a melody or drum beats.

Is this one easier to use? (easier as in Warioware DIY record maker simple... Cause that's as complicated as I can go with these things because I don't have the patience to create even one full length song on Warioware DIY.)

It uses exactly the same interface and methodology as the previous version. If you aren't up to speed with common sequencer and soft synth layouts, ala cubase/logic, then it isn't for you. Saying that, there's loads of video tutorials on the web site.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
it was well developed and advertised in the first release and i guess tho many dont know, its still gonna sell well (and download well too i guess)
DSi can handle more saving and mem, great to see something other than the camera only feature

gibberish

Trophies
XP
Country
theres not really any point using this over the original korg ds-10 since the dsi enhanced features wont work.
such a shame that its probably not coming out in europe, i'd buy it in an instant.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gibberish said:
theres not really any point using this over the original korg ds-10 since the dsi enhanced features wont work.
Incorrect. DS-10 Plus allows song editing and track muting during SONG mode playback on a regular DS.

EDIT: Tried it on akAIO 1.6RC2, got black screens. Tried it on akOfficial 4.21, got white screens.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
dudereno said:
Inunah said:

It uses exactly the same interface and methodology as the previous version. If you aren't up to speed with common sequencer and soft synth layouts, ala cubase/logic, then it isn't for you. Saying that, there's loads of video tutorials on the web site.
WTF is cubase?

eggsample

punahussy
Trophies
Website
eggsample.pl
XP
Country
Poland
I think ds-10 and ds-10 plus are awesome apps. There is some apps for music creations but those two are the greatest and comparing possibilities to difficulty level they are great too.

Probably not for people asking "WTF is cubase". Bit wait..
For beginers it is hard to start. Even don't know mixer sliders or solo/mute what for.
Hey don't give up. It's fun to make some NOISE.
Youtube is full of tutorials, explanations and sound patches.
It is recommended to watch and read sth about it, before start.
XSEED done great job.
I'm waiting for better dump.

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crazy-S said:
Err I dont get that so 2 Synths and 1 Drum Machine doesnt make 6 sounds or do they really mean the drum machine were the other 4 sounds??
and look at that O.o Song midi Playback editing thats a reason for me to pach it because it was so bad changing the screen while playing live and then the friggin song just stopped...
Im thinking of buying me this game does anybody know a good shop where that imports it to Germany??
The drums are the other four tracks.
"Now optimized for the Nintendo DSi to provide 4 synthesizer tracks, 8 drum tracks, and 12 track sequencer"

Regular DS mode you are limited to the 2 synths and 4 drum tracks.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Demonbart said:
Does anyone know if this'll work on Wood R4?
Sorry for soundng like a noob but no one asked it and I'm not in a situation in which i can go test it:(

doesnt work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1