DS #DSi 0040: Sonic Classic Collection (USA)

JohannesC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
i think we should post a list of what flash carts make this game work just like the old topic.
Works on my M3 real with Sakura 1.44, however saving and loading doesn't work.

Any cards able to load games? I can only save them, but when tapping load, nothing happens.

EDIT: Just changed to Sakura 1.46x and loading works.

timmyisme22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zarxrax said:
In the old thread, some people were saying it worked on EZ-Flash. I have an EZ-Flash Vi with the latest firmware, and I just get a white screen. Has anyone else had any luck?

Don't quite know about the RC13 release as I'm on the RC12 (though it REALLY shouldn't cause any issues since nothing was really changed except a few issues with other games), plus I'm using an EZ-V and not a EZ-Vi... but it works fine. From what I read, it works just like the retail cartridge. I can save, load, pause ect. just fine. I've turned the power off and have done great loading the game again and loading the save.

QUOTE(darkcrudus @ Mar 5 2010, 08:16 PM) in any case, i read that there wasnt a slow down in the retail cart and that there is in this release, is that correct?

According to this review, it seems the slowdown is common to the retail cartridge anyways (also waiting on other reviews to see if it occurs as well). As things pick up speed (or as I cross waterfalls), it does feel a little slower, but nothing to really hurt the game at all. I was able to zip through the first level in well under a minute and without much if at all slowdown.
Third paragraph down

Also, I downloaded this on the initial upload before it was nuked (by nearly everybody) and un-nuked by GBAtemp and nothing has ever happened that shouldn't be normal for roms. Just too many people not facing the facts that cards need better/newer firmware in order to play newer releases.

banchan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It works on SuperCard DSone is with EOS kernel.

BUT this game sucks because it's lagging !! Unbelievable ! Genesis games are lagging ^0^ this is a joke ?
And the sound is crackling. I don't know if it's because of the dump but I can't play in this conditions.
I prefer to play on my Genesis or on my PSP/Wii.

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
SylvWolf said:
Isn't flaming against the rules?

Also, I've tried getting this to work on AKAIO, but I haven't been able to get the 1.5 loaders to work with 1.5.1. Certainly not switching down just for the old Sonic games, as awesome as they are.
just switch the ak2loader, leave the other ones

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
its very strange tht all ppl link to Acekard (akaio) hence as if the poll of gbatemp and the recent releases seem to be cooperating... is it coincidence
the only thing i see is tht u'd rather play the older games which u have missed (my fellow r4 brothers) and wait for sometime until someone "considerate" releases a fix

PS - "suggestive" signatures (and also avatars) should be discourage (or banned)

CharmingLugia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkcrudus said:
i dont know if this is right.. cuz this is what i see on other places

4728 - Pokemon Ranger Hikari no Kiseki (J)
4727 - Silke -Syng Leg og Laer (D)
4726 - Silke - Pixelines Lillesoster - Honsefodder og Gulerodder (D)
4725 - Keroro RPG Kishi to Musha to Densetsu no Kaizoku (J)
Same here I wonder were it went?
unsure.gif

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IamUrGod said:
darkcrudus said:

unsure.gif
Because others mark DSi releases the same as regular DS releases, GBAtemp doesn't give them a number from the DS releases, so a DSi-enhanced game marked #4999 on another site would be marked as DS#DSi# 50

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tattar8 said:
IamUrGod said:
darkcrudus said:

unsure.gif
Because others mark DSi releases the same as regular DS releases, GBAtemp doesn't give them a number from the DS releases, so a DSi-enhanced game marked #4999 on another site would be marked as DS#DSi# 50

i know a site i use marked bejeweled twist ds as a regular ds game, because it is, but gbatemp still marks it as dsi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back