DS #DSi 0040: Sonic Classic Collection (USA)

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
Omega_2 said:
that video is so fail, can't even tell if they're both the same ds XD
What they ask is about the SCC's emulation speed difference between dsi flashcart and legit carts XDIf you bother going to the video on youtube - you'll find I say what it's used on...don't forget it's a very old video I did many months ago that I found... I didn't make it up specially today
Anyway - I've stuck a annotation on it now - satified ????

also you FAIL as well - that's NOT what he asked
QUOTEperformance of a legit card on the DS Lite vs. the DSi
Meaning he want to know how a legal game card compares when running on a DSlite and a DSi - I think he believes that the DSi will work faster than on a DSlite
Hmm....you should have put it as a url, not embed YT, as I don't go direct to them if they're on here; saves loads of time and hassle about loading useless comments.(I tend to leave annotations off, as well)
Thread subject is SCC, so it is assumed that the question regards the topic, unless otherwise noted in the post that it isn't.
Besides, we can't do too much offtopic at once, thread'll get nuked like the first one
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k