DS #DSi 0040: Sonic Classic Collection (USA)

JohannesC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkcrudus said:
ya should probably back off from trying flame a senior gbatemp member
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had old wrinkled balls, you senior dipshit. I'll refrain from telling you how stupid you are in the future, since it's just senility.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wonder if JohannesC was a banned member of this site. and made a different user name.

also is there any mutil player in this? like the sonic 2 and 3 modes like single card download or mutil card?

JohannesC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkcrudus said:
JohannesC said:
Zarxrax said:
So... shouldn't GBATemp fix their rom numbers now that they realize they screwed it up? Or did they do that?
No, this wasn't GBA temp's problem. "The scene" did it.

Now people are crying because they just realized that GBA temp has a different numbered list than other places, even though this has NO bearing on anything whatsoever.

ya need to shut your mouth there new guy, i just said "something isnt right" and posted release numbers of other games, if thats your opinion of "crying" i'd hate to see what happens when you get hurt
My mouth is shut, I'm not a mouth-breather like you. I can type without drooling on myself.

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't flaming against the rules?

Also, I've tried getting this to work on AKAIO, but I haven't been able to get the 1.5 loaders to work with 1.5.1. Certainly not switching down just for the old Sonic games, as awesome as they are.

yikkyon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JohannesC said:
darkcrudus said:
JohannesC said:
Zarxrax said:
So... shouldn't GBATemp fix their rom numbers now that they realize they screwed it up? Or did they do that?

Now people are crying because they just realized that GBA temp has a different numbered list than other places, even though this has NO bearing on anything whatsoever.

ya need to shut your mouth there new guy, i just said "something isnt right" and posted release numbers of other games, if thats your opinion of "crying" i'd hate to see what happens when you get hurt
My mouth is shut, I'm not a mouth-breather like you. I can type without drooling on myself.

Maybe we should buy this game after all the trouble it caused!

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
i wonder if JohannesC was a banned member of this site. and made a different user name.

also is there any mutil player in this? like the sonic 2 and 3 modes like single card download or mutil card?

its most likely that he is.

also i believe they dropped the multiplayer =[

5%

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JohannesC said:
darkcrudus said:
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had old wrinkled balls, you senior dipshit. I'll refrain from telling you how stupid you are in the future, since it's just senility.

Lol this guy!!!
bow.gif

QUOTE(yikkyon @ Mar 5 2010, 11:13 PM)

Of course the thought of purchasing this came to mind, but I can wait a few more days to see what happens with this

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JohannesC said:
darkcrudus said:

i like you
smile.gif

Swamp7hing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Chill out, or this thread will promptly turn into a flame war - and everyone in it will be burned.
Including me.
And I'd rather not burn.
I propose we leave the topic alone until a fix is released - and not fill up this poor, defenseless thread.

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkcrudus said:
DJPlace said:

its most likely that he is.

also i believe they dropped the multiplayer =[

ok thanks for your answer. well if this is what the hype is all about i'll think i pass i had better hype in the zelda sprit track release thread. cause my posts were removed left and right. and this is also a low blow to old skool sonic players.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Multiplayer was cut. You can still get to the multiplayer stages apparently by using codes (they disabled any direct way to the multiplayer menus). But they are one player only. No wireless or wifi.

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haha yeah, i shall just ignore the member causing me troubles. in any case, i read that there wasnt a slow down in the retail cart and that there is in this release, is that correct?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
JohannesC said:
darkcrudus said:
JohannesC said:
Zarxrax said:

JohannesC, you are pushing it, what are doing is flaming and has been reported to the admin. Please refrain from flaming on the forums.
Have the a nice day ^-^

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5% said:
JohannesC said:
darkcrudus said:

Lol this guy!!!
bow.gif

QUOTE(yikkyon @ Mar 5 2010, 11:13 PM)

Of course the thought of purchasing this came to mind, but I can wait a few more days to see what happens with this

he has a point, being a senior member has nothing to do with it, trying to point out seniority is stupid

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is more funner then jerry springer!! JERRY JERRY JERRY!! well i'm not going download this i can always play this on my wii emulators or almost any emulators so on topic this for people who can't find the old skool sega carts or just don't want to be a priate just like us. or maybe both.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just so you know, no$gba plays this game BETTER than the real hardware. I've noticed no slowdown at all on no$, but i did see some fairly bad slowdown on the real cart. From what i could tell anyways.

IGN review (7/10)- http://ds.ign.com/articles/107/1075057p1.html

And yes, you can use Knuckles in Sonic 3. These games were included-

Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Sonic 3
Sonic and Knuckles
Knuckles in Sonic 3 (just like the original games locked on)
Knuckles in Sonic 2

JohannesC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Pink Cat Boy said:
JohannesC said:
darkcrudus said:
JohannesC said:
Zarxrax said:

JohannesC, you are pushing it, what are doing is flaming and has been reported to the admin. Please refrain from flaming on the forums.
Have the a nice day ^-^
Not a moderator = don't tell me what to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality