Homebrew DS Download Service Homebrew

stealth_gerbil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could there be a homebrew where you have DS demos on the Wii (on SD card or hdd), and then transfer those demos to a local Nintendo DS

Kind of like how Nintendo Channel was (before it was shut down), where it had a "DS Download Service"

Basically, a homebrew Nintendo Channel, for the DS stuff

Just a neat idea I wanted to share, and get opinions on - the demos are largely dumped, and I really like the idea of DS connectivity with the Wii

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

You can also send homebrew with this ;)
idea
send the homebrew download station (hds) with a hds in it that has a hds in it that has a hds in it that has a hds in it that has a hds in it that has a hds in it that has a hds in it that has a hds in it that has a hds in it that has a hds in it that has a hds in it that has the lcd tester in it

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could there be a homebrew where you have DS demos on the Wii (on SD card or hdd), and then transfer those demos to a local Nintendo DS

Kind of like how Nintendo Channel was (before it was shut down), where it had a "DS Download Service"

Basically, a homebrew Nintendo Channel, for the DS stuff

Just a neat idea I wanted to share, and get opinions on - the demos are largely dumped, and I really like the idea of DS connectivity with the Wii
the wii modding scene is basically dead now and theres only a few people who still dev for it

Reactions: Dr.Hacknik

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
the wii modding scene is basically dead now and theres only a few people who still dev for it
You're half right.
The scene is dead mostly in terms of development. But, the community itself is still huge and active.

Also, new Wii homebrew arises every once and a while.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt