skylerj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.koopatorivm.com
XP
Country
United States
I wish I could believe you. But obviously some people are having problems, and I just wish I knew why. For those who have a flashed ds and problems with download play using roms, I'd like to know if they also have problems with download play while using store bought carts. It shouldn't be too difficult a question to answer, I mean, everyone claims to buy the games that they have roms for.
rolleyes.gif

r4sCaL

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EDIT: Comment removed because I am not so confident about what I tried now as it was 6 months ago, I will leave it for other people to test

FSSimon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I tried hosting a multiplayer game of Daigasso Band brother. I have flashme 7 and an m3 cf.
It did not work with an unflashed lite.
It worked fine with another flashed regular DS.
Same story with NSMB, Bomberman, Tetris...
However, the unflashed lite was able to host games with any DS.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Flashing a NDS Handheld will offer no disadvantages. You will still be able to recieve from others, send to others, and still go on WiFi to play games.Â
yaynds.gif

Actually there seems to be problems with flashing a Lite and decreasing it's maximum volume. This is the main reason I won't flash a Lite as soon as I get one. Of course, this problem will be fixed in no time but I'll just end up ordering a PassCard or something and using that instead of flashing my DS. I know you meant there would be no disadvantages in using the download play but still I find it odd how users can be happy with the current FlashMe for Lite until the problem is resolved.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Well there is a thread where one person who "had" the problem and did a test with a few other people he/she knew. Then more people (who replied in the thread) "confirmed" it was true and that it was a bug in the latest FlashMe.

NeXsus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
most likely the reason people are having issues with ds download play is due to the wireless RSA check built into some games, it will happen if the ds running the flash cart sends the ds download to a non flashme'd ds it will error out. So far the only game I've seen issues with is Worms Warfare DS. So whats the solution? either have the person who owns the game send the ds download or better yet flash every freaking ds you come across. Hope that clears things up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?