DS Download Play

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by YayMii, Sep 12, 2012.

1. YayMii
    OP

YayMii hi

Jun 24, 2009
    Canada
    that place
    Yeah, so this is the first time in a while since I tried DS Download Play single-card multiplayer with my friends (last time was with an AK2i before I got the DStwo). Most of my games disconnect within seconds of the game starting, regardless of patch or clean mode. Communication errors, telling everyone to turn off their DS (except in my case, when I tried to host a game of Metroid Prime Hunters, my DS told me I lost connection with the host). It worked fine when I had my Acekard.
    Just curious about this. Is this a problem with the DStwo's download play compatibility? Is there some hidden option that will fix my problem? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. Garro

Garro Pendulum of souls!

Aug 15, 2009
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Somewhere
    I'm having the same problem with some games (Yoshi touch and go). Some games like Pokemon BW do work thought.

3. dicamarques

dicamarques Definitely not Bruce Wayne.

Jun 25, 2010
    Portugal
    Your computer's Recycle Bin
    See if you have any cheats activate (i had them once so i would lost connection in a few secs)

4. Garro

Garro Pendulum of souls!

Aug 15, 2009
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Somewhere
    I fixed mines, problem was trimming the ROMs broke DS Download Play, at least on the games I tried. Try using an untrimmed clean ROM.

If that doesnt help, theres a DSDownloadPlay turned off (0) inside GlobalSettings.ini (Inside \_DSTwo). Try turning it on (open the ini and change the value to 1)

5. Jiehfeng

Jiehfeng Not giving a shit is always key.

Aug 15, 2012
    United States
    always here...
    Mine works fine. Clean roms, one has a rom, the other downloads it and no problems. (Golden Eye- Rogue Agent :D)