Hacking DS Download Play

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, so this is the first time in a while since I tried DS Download Play single-card multiplayer with my friends (last time was with an AK2i before I got the DStwo). Most of my games disconnect within seconds of the game starting, regardless of patch or clean mode. Communication errors, telling everyone to turn off their DS (except in my case, when I tried to host a game of Metroid Prime Hunters, my DS told me I lost connection with the host). It worked fine when I had my Acekard.
Just curious about this. Is this a problem with the DStwo's download play compatibility? Is there some hidden option that will fix my problem? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
I fixed mines, problem was trimming the ROMs broke DS Download Play, at least on the games I tried. Try using an untrimmed clean ROM.

If that doesnt help, theres a DSDownloadPlay turned off (0) inside GlobalSettings.ini (Inside \_DSTwo). Try turning it on (open the ini and change the value to 1)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My remotes batteries died within like a year glad I bought a big pack of batteries lol