Hacking DS Download Play not working

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been trying to play local multiplayer with my brother but the other DS (Phat) just won't load past the Nintendo logo screen. He doesn't have it. It was working fine before I put AKAIO 1.4.1 PROPER back on because Pokemon wasn't working correctly. I've got the AK 2i on my DSi. I've tried enabling patches and trying the AK in both DS's, not no luck. Anyone know what the problem is?

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this issue too. Just download and install (over wifi works too) new loaders. Re-install works too incase you have the most recent loaders.

The only issue I have now is certain games freeze me and it makes me reinstall loaders, so I hope it doesn't become frequent.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Orangegamer said:
well this is a waste of a topic
lol

sort of like your comment?

considering there is a known hardware ak2-to-ak2 communication problem, this is a very valid topic and question. thankfully the fix was easy. while i will agree (if you are trying to make the point) that he should have tried everything before posting, i disagree that its a wasted topic. i've read many of the posts that 'livin in a box' has posted. they are thought out, helpful, and usually fully debugged.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, on that android PC? +1