ds covers for bagplug

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Lunchbox7985, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Lunchbox7985
    OP

Lunchbox7985 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2016
    United States
    im apparently late to the scene as a lot of links seem to be dead.

ive ordered a dstwo plus for my dslite, and im intrigued by bagplug. specifically that it seems that it can display covers for individual games.

in this thread

https://gbatemp.net/threads/bagplug-scds2-entry.285447/

it has links for premade covers for ds games, but the link to part 2 is dead. anyone have it?

2. Lunchbox7985
    OP

Lunchbox7985 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2016
    United States
    well nevermind, i went thruogh and of the roms i have, there were only 2 covers missing. i think i can handle downloading, resizing and renaming 2 files.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

so another question, does anyone have an example of an arg file? i see the one on the guide that i linked above. but ii get a little confused.

Format of .arg files

nesDS://Title of the program
    "/_bagui/nesDS/nesDS.nds"//file path to program
    [$PRGMPATH$,$FILEPATH$]//launch arguments
    //-EOSSETTINGS//use default supercard menu to launch the file if necessary
    ;

so all i would have to do is change the file path, and the rest should work right?

ive got wiiflow setup on a softmodded wii, so im no stranger to editing ini files and such. but i find its a lot of trial and error so any help would be appreciated. or if someone knows of a more in depth guide. i havent read thorugh all 30 some odd pages of that post yet (hell i dont even have my dstwo yet) im just in the learning phase.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice