Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
QUOTE said:
The only problem is that they say they will not guarantee that you get the color you request.
This ssems like a pretty big problem to me. And they wont fit flash carts, since there's no microSD slot and almost all flash carts nowadays have a chip protruding out of the front (covered by the sticker).
You could cut out a window for the chip and micro sd. I'll buy one and show you. It'll look pisser.

Lane

Trophies
Website
www.kicknord.com
XP
Country
United States
Not very clear, it just price it? ?
mellow.gif

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fishaman P said:
If these are high quality, these could fix flashcart build quality and contact issues!
Exactly what I was thinking, but then you would have to cut a hole for the Micro SD Card.

And that would be a pretty good idea, nonetheless.

D

Deleted-236924

I ordered one from NintendyFan on the 15th for my Diamond version.
My cart wouldn't be recognized by my DS, no matter what I did.
He told me that just replacing the case could do wonders.

(It would also let me clean the contacts on my cart to make it work even better.
My cart is going to look great, since it won't be the regular boring grey.
Makes me wonder, if third parties can make colored carts, then why couldn't Nintendo make colored carts for the Pokémon games on the DS?

tigris said:
The debug cart on ebay could benefit from this
The debug cart on ebay is being sold by the same person who sells those replacement cases.

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Pingouin7 said:
Makes me wonder, if third parties can make colored carts, then why couldn't Nintendo make colored carts for the Pokémon games on the DS?
They did it with the GBA carts, no clues why they didn't do it with the DS ones

NintendyFan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cool, I never would have thought this would be news on here.
smile.gif

On another note guys, these cases are made with great quality and we can get you any color you want ( we only put that it's not guaranteed so we don't get any flak.. ).
I'm sure our cases could be modified to fit any chip inside, but they were made to not allow Chinese copy chips to fit inside.

Also, I make all of the stickers myself, so if anyone orders and wants something special, I can do it, but it will cost a little more.

Oh, and these cases also work on 3DS games as well; it doesn't have the tab on the right side, but still runs 3DS mode in the 3DS.

Thanks AnotherWorld!

D

Deleted-236924

While we're at it, those cases don't have the (Nintendo) NTR-005 PAT.PEND. on the back, right?

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The blue one looks rather spiff. I like transparent blue as long as it is done just right like the color I see here (and my Xbox1 XCM case). I guess one could put a bootleg cart into one of these to spiff it up. Like one of those 20in1 or however they make those.

If you want to mod it, I'd recommend using a dremel. They sell them at harbor freight for $3.99 sometimes. Or you can get the real thing at home depot but I think those probably cost over 100 bucks. The professional one is really handy if you're going to do a lot of projects.

D

Deleted-236924

amptor said:
The blue one looks rather spiff. I like transparent blue as long as it is done just right like the color I see here
Yep.
It's the exact same color as this, if I'm not mistaken:

pokemon-sapphire-for-game-boy-advance-gba-sp-ds-fced6.jpg

NintendyFan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mugiwara no Kot said:
I need this, my flashcart is going down!!!!
Thanks for posting =D

I'm not so sure if it works with flash carts, but you could try and cut some parts to make it fit. It's really meant for official carts.

TWGrim

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I realize this is a rather old subject, but I'm trying to find out if it's still possible to get the replacement cases? I've got two Phantom Hourglass carts that work wonderfully but the shells have seen better days. I'd really like to refurb them. =S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)