Hacking DS AR codes on Wii U?

Ruugosus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so I've been trying to get Action Replay codes to work on DS games.

What I did before with N64 games was use Phacox's Injector to use codes, but there isn't an option to do that with DS injections. So I figured using something like DSATM, which would have the codes put into the rom itself and activate upon startup, would suffice. However, it seems like the Wii U DS emulator is not capable of executing it? The codes would activate on Desmume, so it's at least not on DSATM's side. I also tried using DSATM while the rom was already injected into the Wii U on the off chance that it could work, and still nothing.

I did see someone say that TCP Gecko could work, but that would require client-side access to activate codes upon booting it each time, right? I also know that you could write certain values into the rom with a hex editor (like putting a 16:9 code into the analog patched SM64DS), but I've seen some codes look way too big for me to find out how to hardcode it into the game lol. So I guess my question is, is there a way/program to have these AR codes permanently injected into a game that can still be recognized on the Wii U?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Visualwit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."