Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
DS App Studio
NEW DS Coding Application
02_news_image_dslite.png

DS App Studio, by AwsomiSoft, is designed to make coding DS Homebrew easier for beginners. The project incorporates its own "language" called DSAL (DS Application Language). The project will not include any 3D development tools. For more information and a download check the project post, linked below.

icon11.gif
 Project Post
icon11.gif
 Source

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't look significantly easier than just learning C and doing it the way homebrew devs already do. Certainly, it looks much less powerful.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh, when will we get a decent text editing app?
DPad+buttons as input, ability to use .txt files, doesn't have to be msoffice, but just so that one can write as much as they please, whether it be a grocery list, to the entire US Constitution. /offtopic

This tool would be useful, if not for it's own language code, learning it would prove difficult, as stated by shakirmoledina. The lack of DSAL documentation(that's not a long chat by it's developers) makes it no easier for beginners...

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Straight from the forums:
QUOTE said:
Hey there,

I am currently working on new tutorials.

The thing is, I will be releasing a new version that allows people to add 3D functionality. So, once the new version is released(probably by today or tomorrow) there will be tutorials added.

Not really something I look forward to, especially since he has changed the programming language several times in between versions. It would be nice if he would make the actual programming language FIRST before making the homebrew software, because that's what it's all about.

Now do not think I'm bashing him, I mean it's a cool idea and it takes a long time to make this. But he should've considered making the programming language first instead of making the homebrew first because learning a programming language can be very VERY hard...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)