DS #5662: Harvest Moon: The Tale Of Two Towns (USA)

wafflox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*snip
Really, man?

Sometimes you just gotta farm. The call don't care what you are. Ain't picky at all.

Edit: Oh yeah, the game.
Not my thing, meh. Why do games even give you the option of skipping tutorial text if they're just going to teach you about it anyway?
I don't really know why I even keep trying every Harvest Moon. I think because I'm just missing harvest moon 64 days.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What a nice and delightful game. It really feels great seeing a new Harvest Moon doing so many things right.

I do hope that the rest is right too (just on my seventh day or something, but I'm REALLY impressed)
tongue.gif

T.Kuranari

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's seems that Venom is back. No wonder that it's working on most flash carts as they usually crack their games they release.

Well I actually never got the hype of Harvest Moon.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Well ain't this a kick in the balls. New Harvest Moon game, and the only system capable of playing it is my girlfriend's DS phat as my Cyclo doesn't work on my 3DS. And if I remove the Cyclo to add this new game to it, it'll take hours to get the damn thing to work again. And even if she leaves the DS here and I get my Cyclo working, the guy we bought it from on eBay forgot to ship the bloody power cable. He sent an in-car charger but I don't have a car. So I'd be able to play it for maybe an hour, tops. Fuck you, Fate.

Incidentally, SuperCard DS Two's work on the latest 3DS firmware, right? My Cyclo doesn't work on 3DS and even if it did it's in dire need of replacement anyway. At least this way I can play GBA games too, right?

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I feel for you, Blaze.

I want to get rid of my DS since I have a 3DS. But the slightly off resolution of DS games on the 3DS screen lets me hesitate.

#firstworldproblems

On topic - Does this have a cracktro? I long for some chiptunes.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cosmiccow said:
I feel for you, Blaze.

I want to get rid of my DS since I have a 3DS. But the slightly off resolution of DS games on the 3DS screen lets me hesitate.

#firstworldproblems

On topic - Does this have a cracktro? I long for some chiptunes.
Venom's release? No.

Also, I keep my DSiXL for that specific reason, until there is a 3DS that is around the same size and can somehow replicate DS resolution at the correct size (which will probably never happen).

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
*snip
This is sexist as hell. I am absolutely disgusted by the stereotypes set by this, to both girls and guys.

On Topic: I'm excited for this... too bad my DS is badly bruised. I have some button problems and the top screen is loose which makes the picture go into static.
frown.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*snip
The Sims isn't for Girls. I love that game, it's definitely in my top 5 PC games of all time.

Also, humans are animals. Now stop being sexist and get a pair of glasses so you can see the world for what it truly is.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
machomuu said:
Venom's release? No.

Also, I keep my DSiXL for that specific reason, until there is a 3DS that is around the same size and can somehow replicate DS resolution at the correct size (which will probably never happen).

Thanks. Too bad..
And yeah, that will never happen. :/

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Just noticed this. I will be at work all day. Can anyone confirm if it works on the CycloDS with firmware 2.3? Not the iEvo. Thanks.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
shakirmoledina said:
i have always said it and i will say it again,
this is probably the next best game to Friends of mineral town if not equal.

just look at the graphics and drawings. off to find it !!
Yeah, it truly feels like a worthy successor to FoMT, even when it comes to gameplay.

rob64

Trophies
XP
Country
hey, i was wondering if anyone could please help me, i am trying to play this on my r4i gold flashcart and i keep getting load rom errcode 4. i believe i have the latest firmware and so am not sure what the problem is

flaming_reign

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digipokemaster said:
flaming_reign said:
digipokemaster said:
this game is so fun by the way could some one make a list of spring recipes

you can check the cookbook provided. o.o'
thanks i didnt know that site was around

No problem. But if you want easy access to the recipe category you can check here.Rhea from fogu also made a guide for some things if you need it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)