DS #5535: Sesame Street: Cookie's Counting Carnival (USA)

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh my god Tim Schafer...What have they DONE to you?!

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE?!
ohnoes.png

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems that a lot of bad companies are trying to keep the DS alive. They should start making 3DS trash, at least that would make more titles available.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, as a little kid, I used to love Sesame Street. There was also a show called The Electric Company that I liked too. It was about the same thing.

That was way over 30 years ago though. Obviously, I don't watch any of that stuff now. I don't even know if they still air them.

EDIT: Hmm....just saw Sesame Street IS still on. It's playing on a PBS channel in my area right now.

D

Deleted_171835

Rayder said:
Oh yeah, as a little kid, I used to love Sesame Street. There was also a show called The Electric Company that I liked too. It was about the same thing.

That was way over 30 years ago though. Obviously, I don't watch any of that stuff now. I don't even know if they still air them.

EDIT: Hmm....just saw Sesame Street IS still on. It's playing on a PBS channel in my area right now.
I also watched Sesame Street as a kid.

Awesome. Show.

Also, they still air The Electric Company. It's some crappy updated version, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...