DS #5494: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Europe)

GodotNDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any AP ?

///

Working on R4 Wood / 1.27
laugh.gif

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just found and down'd it. WIll let you know in a mo.

Out of interest is the 3DS version a suped up version of the DS game or is the the DS version a scaled down version of the 3DS game ? The pictures on the back of the box's look the same(ish)

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
Has this not been released for 3DS as well?

It's on every single current game system there is, including pc. From the reviews I've read, the 3DS version is an enhanced version of the DS version, with better graphics, 3D, spot pass, etc but otherwise they play the same. I was debating for a while on which version to get until Amazon came out with there ordering bonuses for credits towards the launch games. Now I'm getting the 3DS version for 5$
smile.gif
Otherwise I probably would have gotten this version.

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Love the LEGO Movie games, so this game will be fun.
EDIT: Games works great on newest Wood R4 (atleast in the hub).

Porygon-X said:
OMG YAY!

A new "decent" game for my SD card! Haven't updated in ages.
Haven't you even tried Okamiden?
It's a pretty good game.

D

Deleted_11405

Good hello, I Want to say it is really far away to see on the boxart, that i can't see what this has to be yet, still no one asking to collect the pieces, and sort them out to play with it until completion.(So the pieces are not here?!!) Emulate the movie to game rocked
wink.gif
Maybe later or if i missed some scenes behind in studio like thats more challenging to find news about this. like it is when some worked together people trying to show more of it to keep it going on: ready, steady, go-balance-end-of,, the"reel!stop. (with a camera and computer aid write things together so on the end we can watch it over, and discuss whats show is going on in the game in reverse, because how and what's shown that invisible programmed mysterious set (of goto,listen,call,whatif) drops out the part-pieces, when a lego starwars playable hero is rushing the levels and beating who's attacking) what i think of it a movies came out years ago and then they build next episodes around of it, that it goes better with it than the internet, like the old new news in the really word gets refreshed and not easily can be found. because of new rules seems as having the old computer with those little funny things on it to keep it there, not easy to have it so, because there was so very much to try out (deleting and put on news to figure what thing are
wink.gif
(I guess as it seems again as almost at the end of the dynasty empire of it, but hey everyone could choose for a not real battle time to have not alone happy. yesterday i saw some photo's of a contact in a social network showing photo's at work of flyingmachines on a airbase and the comment i made was: hello adult, ain't there some lego characters on the ground to welcome the pilots waving their lightsabre's? this story's really something to close a gap in a non-crisis of a late teenage world
wink.gif
it felled as a bit to much silence without saying nothing at all. not to leave it blank because of the impression
rolleyes.gif

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
mooiweer said:
Good hello, I Want to say it is really far away to see on the boxart, that i can't see what this has to be yet, still no one asking to collect the pieces, and sort them out to play with it until completion.(So the pieces are not here?!!) Emulate the movie to game rocked
wink.gif
Maybe later or if i missed some scenes behind in studio like thats more challenging to find news about this. like it is when some worked together people trying to show more of it to keep it going on: ready, steady, go-balance-end-of,, the"reel!stop. (with a camera and computer aid write things together so on the end we can watch it over, and discuss whats show is going on in the game in reverse, because how and what's shown that invisible programmed mysterious set (of goto,listen,call,whatif) drops out the part-pieces, when a lego starwars playable hero is rushing the levels and beating who's attacking) what i think of it a movies came out years ago and then they build next episodes around of it, that it goes better with it than the internet, like the old new news in the really word gets refreshed and not easily can be found. because of new rules seems as having the old computer with those little funny things on it to keep it there, not easy to have it so, because there was so very much to try out (deleting and put on news to figure what thing are
wink.gif
(I guess as it seems again as almost at the end of the dynasty empire of it, but hey everyone could choose for a not real battle time to have not alone happy. yesterday i saw some photo's of a contact in a social network showing photo's at work of flyingmachines on a airbase and the comment i made was: hello adult, ain't there some lego characters on the ground to welcome the pilots waving their lightsabre's? this story's really something to close a gap in a non-crisis of a late teenage world
wink.gif
it felled as a bit to much silence without saying nothing at all. not to leave it blank because of the impression
rolleyes.gif
What? That made no sense, it's like you just ran something through Google Translate, then copied and pasted it here.
OT: Will try this out, I recently got an 8GB SD for my R4i Gold, so I need to fill it up
wink.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering if I should trash that nonsense post or not........while it sounds like he is trying to say something, it doesn't even really seem on-topic, let alone making any sense. I'll tell ya, I was wondering if it was me.....I just got up and I have a pounding headache.

I think I'll pass on this game. I've had enough of the LEGO games, they are mostly the same formula every time. How many of these LEGO games do we need anyway? Geez...

So tell me, how is this one different from the others? Does it have ANY redeeming qualities beyond using the Star Wars license? Anything to set it apart from the other dozen or so LEGO titles on the DS? Talk about milking a franchise, this game is milking two overused franchises at the same time.

I'm to the point of lumping these LEGO games together with the rest of the shovelware.
hate2.gif

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
Rayder said:
I'm wondering if I should trash that nonsense post or not........while it sounds like he is trying to say something, it doesn't even really seem on-topic, let alone making any sense. I'll tell ya, I was wondering if it was me.....I just got up and I have a pounding headache.

I think I'll pass on this game. I've had enough of the LEGO games, they are mostly the same formula every time. How many of these LEGO games do we need anyway? Geez...

So tell me, how is this one different from the others? Does it have ANY redeeming qualities beyond using the Star Wars license? Anything to set it apart from the other dozen or so LEGO titles on the DS? Talk about milking a franchise, this game is milking two overused franchises at the same time.

I'm to the point of lumping these LEGO games together with the rest of the shovelware.
hate2.gif
I still enjoy bro-oping in the lego games, but I recently went back and played Star Wars 2... It was far, far superior to all the ones since. That and SW 1 were a good 9/10, the rest are more 6/10.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...