DS #5484: Hakuouki: Zuisouroku DS (Japan)

Bitbyte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
You missed Radiant_Historia_USA_PROPER_NDS-iND. It was pre'd after Jeopardy_USA_NDS-iND. Also, where are all those CLEAN releases by WnW?
tongue.gif

jooozek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
phoenixgoddess27 said:
This isn't a yaoi game, it's an otome game. It's aimed at females.
I don't see an ounce of yaoi whatsoever.
All male characters in the game look very metrosexual, hope that helps, welp.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
CCNaru said:
yaoi animes have LONG faces
Incorrect, that is normally only with a female artist or girl yaoi. Something like Loveless, but if you have a male artist or even a guy yaoi something like Vampire's Portrait, they don't have that annoying long chin thing going on, but these days that is getting a lot harder to find since most of the time yaoi is only being directed towards the fangirls.

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
God are you guys stuck in your opinions..

Not every female yaoi artists draws guys with extremely long faces. Not every male yaoi artist draws them extremely manly.

I do have to admit, that I too think that most otome game covers look like yaoi games if the female protagonist is not on the cover image too.
tongue.gif

phoenix? Is this really based on the anime adaption of the original game or is this some kind of continuation of the original story? I know there was a second and third game for the PS2 and also a PS3 version, but I'm not too sure of the PS3 version was just a high res version of the first PS2 game or something different.. hm.

Anyways, Hakuouki is too light on romance and too much drama and too little gameplay for me. So I'll skip this.

jjjewel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's another one ported from PS2.
happy.gif

I haven't finished watching the anime and I haven't started playing this game, so I don't know if the anime covers this one or not. (But for the first few anime chapters that I've watched, they followed the plot in the first Hakuouki quite closely.)

And I know a few girls who would scream with joy if Hakuouki series were yaoi.
laugh.gif

By the way, it's not fun to play if you can't read Japanese, but the graphics and voice actors are worth it. You can just leave it on auto and listen to the voices when you're doing something else. (If it's like the first game, you just click the choices every once in a while. Anyway, it's very likely that you will get bad endings if you keep choosing the wrong answers.
happy.gif
)

Edited: Tried the game. I don't think you'll get bad endings for this one. But you need to choose the correct choices to progress to the later stories. This is much easier to play than the first game. It's like a collection of extra stories from the first game and you don't have to go through all the tragic parts.

Google search with the game's name can give you some websites with story synopses and some scenes' translations too.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later