DS #5397: Little Charo Travels in English! (Japan)

tk615

Trophies
XP
Country
Presto99 said:
That's pretty weird. (Just watched the video) But yeah, I bet you could play this pretty easily without knowing Japanese.

Actually this game already has english. If you watch the whole video you are able to set the languages. The text can be english, as well as the voice. But it sounds quite bad and really weird in english.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
tk615 said:
Presto99 said:
That's pretty weird. (Just watched the video) But yeah, I bet you could play this pretty easily without knowing Japanese.

Actually this game already has english. If you watch the whole video you are able to set the languages. The text can be english, as well as the voice. But it sounds quite bad and really weird in english.
I watched it all, but I guess I didn't notice an exact setting you could change to make the whole thing english. But I did see you could change at least some of the text to English and listen to it in English. And yeah, the English voice acting sounded pretty weird.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
candy the dog + little charo. that's cute. this may be a game to get. the english voice acting is pretty bad. couldnt they have hired someone more fluent? can you at least leave it in japanese audio and english subtitles? at least the narrator isnt bad

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xshinox said:
candy the dog + little charo. that's cute. this may be a game to get. the english voice acting is pretty bad. couldnt they have hired someone more fluent?

I think that is the point. Charo is a Japanese dog who doesn't know much English. Of course his accent will be very thick and odd.

If they hired an American to voice Charo, it would lose that meaning.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... it's an English coach?
Judging by the box, it's cute. Judging by the trailer, the story doesn't suck.

I might have to try this, though it's against every masculine bone in my body.

Toader

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Must get this!
wub.gif

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is this game loading for anyone on the latest AKAIO for acekard? it still says loading after i load the game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: