Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yay for official scene release
biggrin.gif

I already have the one Team Crippler dumped, but that was an independent release, but meh. It worked for me.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really don't understand the scene. Why is it that the Team Crippler release isn't acknowledged as an official release? It's not like you need a special license to dump DS ROMs. Aren't they both totally clean dumps anyway?

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PeregrinFig said:
I really don't understand the scene. Why is it that the Team Crippler release isn't acknowledged as an official release? It's not like you need a special license to dump DS ROMs. Aren't they both totally clean dumps anyway?

They are the same dump... Don't think Team Crippler minds too much though. >.>

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Scott-105 said:
Yay for official scene release
biggrin.gif

I already have the one Team Crippler dumped, but that was an independent release, but meh. It worked for me.It's "Team Crippler Whoopass!".

QUOTE(PeregrinFig @ Jan 16 2011, 07:47 PM) I really don't understand the scene. Why is it that the Team Crippler release isn't acknowledged as an official release? It's not like you need a special license to dump DS ROMs. Aren't they both totally clean dumps anyway?
They're both clean, but "Great Crippler" (the guy who dumped the "Crippler Whoopass" release) isn't part of the scene, while RobotKillers are.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GreatCrippler said:
PeregrinFig said:

I didn't mean it like that.
tongue.gif
I just don't understand the scene, the way it works seems so incredibly pointless, like some sort of bureaucracy for software piracy.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PeregrinFig said:
GreatCrippler said:
PeregrinFig said:

I didn't mean it like that.
tongue.gif
I just don't understand the scene, the way it works seems so incredibly pointless, like some sort of bureaucracy for software piracy.
AFAIK, it's not a scene release unless it was uploaded on UseNet. Great Crippler is a member on a piracy forum, so his dump doesn't count.

BTW, the NFO contains another Kim Jong-il with skeleton legs.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
game looks a bit rough on the edges so to speak. not very fluidly animated, and the colors are a bit bland and pixelly instead of the bright colors that we're used to seeing on the PC, but i guess it's all to do with the shift from flash vectors to sprite graphics.

still, they seem to be more than making up for it with content so...
happy.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Akothegreat said:
I was expecting an iphone-like graphics, it looks ugly

I'll just have to see the exclusive content, including versus mode

You're a fool if you thought it was going to look like the iPhone version. The iPhone is tons stronger than the DS in terms of graphics.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later