DS #5368: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin05

Trophies
XP
Country
Lusankya said:
Thiago Kotaki May said:
Anyone having problems using touch-screen?

justin05 said:
Im having a hard time on Chapter 5. Lynne dying 3 times, in one night is crazy.
frown.gif
USE SPOILER TAG YOU MOFO!

*sigh*

I hate this kind of thing, you just ruined my game experience, thank you...
That's hardly a spoiler, after all what you do the whole time in this game is preventing people from dying.
The thing with Lynne is more like a runnning gag.
wink.gif

THIS. Im was thinking everyone one else is way past that chapter. I didn't realize Thiago Kotaki was
a slow poke player.
tongue.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Need Help! can't proceed, to lazy to think. i'm tired, lack sleep.
ei need help on chapter 9 11:16PM, when escaping from the night vision guys. the first one always catches d99. what path do i take?

Stephapanda

Clover's Wife
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
justin05 said:
THIS. Im was thinking everyone one else is way past that chapter. I didn't realize Thiago Kotaki was
a slow poke player.
tongue.gif

You do realize this has only been released for two days now? Some people haven't even begun to play it. Not everyone has a lot of time on their hands.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stephapanda said:
Some people haven't even begun to play it. Not everyone has a lot of time on their hands.

that's the truth. some people have school to go to.
like me.
cry.gif

speaking of slow, im also on chapter 5.
tongue.gif

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You know, this was a really awesome game. But waaaaaaaay too short.
frown.gif

Great ending as well.

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I finally got the chance to play and I couldn't put it down! Currently on Chapter 10.
I really hope this game does well in the sales department. A must buy for me.

game01 said:
Need Help! can't proceed, to lazy to think. i'm tired, lack sleep.
ei need help on chapter 9 11:16PM, when escaping from the night vision guys. the first one always catches d99. what path do i take?
You probably figured it out but anyway.....
First use ghost mode and jump to the bunk(like the one under which D99 is hiding) in Sausagehead guy's cell. When the guard is facing to D99's left, signal D99(L). He will come and hide under it. Next, a guard will start patrolling the area. Jump to his bullet proof vest using ghost mode and when he reaches the mid landing of the stairs, use ghost mode and jump to vest of the guard crouching in the ceiling. Use ghost mode and open the latch. The guard falls down and will head to the upper row of cells. Jump to the Soda can in the mid landing of the stairs and then proceed to the the power socket/manipulator thingy. Signal D99 the moment the patrolling guard is out of the way. He hides under the stairs. Now wait for the guards to reach the landing in the stairs and jump to either one of their vests. Find your way to the bell in Sausageheadguy's cell and ring it to distract the guard on the ground level. While he is checking out the hole in wall and the other guard is patrolling above, use ghost mode and jump to the core near the latches and Signal D99. He climbs up into the ceiling. Close the latch and then move to the core on the other side. Jump to the toilet above and signal him to make roll over there. Once the guard arrives, jump to his vest and then jump to the bunk in the empty cell and signal him over. Keep moving D99 until you reach the latch in Rock Band guys cells. Open it and play the drums to make the guard fall down. Make D99 climb up to the upper row and proceed to the exit.

katastrophie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one else has the problem on chapter 15 after the puzzle and you're talking and pick the second option for cabanela and it freezes on a black screen? I tried three different versions of the game but all do the same thing. I'm thinking it's maybe because of my sav since I used the hex edit version first, i was using it and wood 1.21 up to when it does this problem. I got 1.22 same thing. I don't wanna start all over just to see if it'll work.

finalfantasy3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a similar problem to the post above, my game freezes on chapter 13 when the Minister is telling a flashback to Cabanela about ghost powers.

I'm using R4 Wood 1.22. Anyone have this issue or know what I can do? :< Thanks - I want to continue so badly...!

XStationCube

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does ANYBODY have this working on the CycloDS? I use 1.61 firmware and it hasn't worked with either the hex edited or unedited one; I'm getting the blank text boxes.

coryag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay. i cannot hold this in any longer... THIS GAME IS AMAZING! how is this game so well written and animated......this is by far more than i expected....i'm floored.

Red-Blue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wondering if anyone could help me? I have a DSTT running the latest YSMenu. Ghost Trick gives me a LoadErr=4 on a clean and a before mentioned UPS-patched ROM.

Any ideas? (Except "buy another flashcart.")

Never mind. Got it working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...