DS #5270: SD Gundam Sangokuden Brave Battle Warriors: Shin Mirisha Tai

glucoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SD gundam sangokuden is a series based on the three kingdoms (Dynasty warriors) the characters are mobile suits with added armor and such. so, there aren't RX-89-2
biggrin.gif
but Liu bei, that is him, then lu bu is Tallgeese while common people are GMs xD they look so lol in kimonos XDDD

hoooooooooooowever x.x this needs a translation, at least for the menu's, there are a lot, a really, lot of skills, and i guess items too.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't seem to work on CycloDS (big surprise). Just keep returning to the title screen each time I attempt to start the game.

dukemagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
in the koei warriors this game was considered the "true" dynasty warriors: gundam (there is a gundam game made by koei, but it is like a mass crossover between the anime series).

i really wanted to play that one, but the language barrier can't be ignored on that one

draken29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely a playable game
nayps3.gif

I have played the game for about 35% completion and it's enjoyable without much knowledge

For those who think Lu Bu in Dynasty Warriors is hard then you must try this game

Lu Bu will really beat you down to dust
rofl.gif

+1 for wanting a translation patch

CharAznable

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dukemagus said:
in the koei warriors this game was considered the "true" dynasty warriors: gundam (there is a gundam game made by koei, but it is like a mass crossover between the anime series).

i really wanted to play that one, but the language barrier can't be ignored on that one

You know both Dynasty Warriors Gundam games came out in English, right?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what Dynasty Warriors DS shoulda been. This game ain't awesomeness, but it's still a much better portable representation of that type of gameplay than Dynasty Warrios DS was. Admittedly, I enjoyed that game as a guilty pleasure, but this looks and plays a whole lot better.

dukemagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
yup, i do have the Dynasty warriors gundam 2... the curious thing is that there is no dynasty warriors on it; they just wanted to make the game more popular with a well established name... (the japanese name is Gundam MUSOU) just for comparsion, the hokuto no ken game made by koey (hokuto MUSOU) is not "dynasty warriors: fist of the north star", but instead "fist of the north Star: ken's rage"

back on topic, "Sd gundam sangokuden" is a single series right? so there would be little issues in localising it (unlike Super Robot Wars) right?

draken29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably not ...
cry.gif

There's so many SD gundam games that has been released in Japan but only one that came out in English

hellpit

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I try the patch and updated 6.40 for DSTT this game still doesn't work give me an error 4. Can someone help.

Thanks.

Sorry i got it working with 6.41. Thanks to retrogamefan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I was playing need for speed remastered and said to myself this is a nice Forza remaster