Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
rikardo03 said:
Ritsuki said:
What does hard mode changes in the game ? And can someone tell me which elements are effective against the others ?
what do you mean by "which elements are effective against the others ?"
happy.gif

It's okay, I've already finished the game lol. Finally it doesn't matter since the elemental properties of each monster is more complicated than "he is light-based, so I'll attack him with darkness-type weapon"

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Eh, I was referring to the post

Shinigami357 said:
People always complaining about some [expletive]ing thing or another!!! Hey, how about this idea: DELETE THE [PROFANE] ROM, DON'T PLAY IT AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

God, you'd think the dub will kill them or drive them insane or something. Thankless bastards.

ph34r.gif

revol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How far has everyone gotten? I've beaten the first two bosses, but while making my way through the Fall season area, I crash at a white screen. Has anybody come across this yet?

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
revol said:
How far has everyone gotten? I've beaten the first two bosses, but while making my way through the Fall season area, I crash at a white screen. Has anybody come across this yet?

I've beaten 3. I have no idea why yours would crash. Have you progressed the story up to the point where you make Salted Char?

revol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingdomBlade said:
revol said:

I've beaten 3. I have no idea why yours would crash. Have you progressed the story up to the point where you make Salted Char?

Uhhhh... why would I need to make Salted Char? Are you sure that's not a side mission?

Let's see.. I beat the second boss.. I'm able to buy furniture now.. and I saw the event in front of the tree that triggers the Fall season area. Walking through that area triggered events every time I entered a new screen. But once I was getting really close to the boss, is when I get the white screen.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
You need salted char for the 3rd boss.

I'm done with 4 bosses, level 76, need to pick someone to marry but I haven't decided... everyone's over 7 for me now though. :/

(I wish I could just go back to my Japanese save... I'm lv 488 in there. Married Sakuya :/)

Perhaps I should try for Kururufa...

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
revol said:
FlameTakuya said:

Where am I told about this? What might have I missed?

When you go around town after finishing the 2nd dungeon you'll get a couple of story related events about people's food being stolen, etc.

(You'll know if an event is storyline related if the top screen changes to a RUNE FACTORY 3 graphic)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Started the game last night...did they have to use amnesia again?
rolleyes.gif
Jesus H. -- this marks the third freakin' time. They seriously can't come up with a different story device?

revol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlameTakuya said:
revol said:
FlameTakuya said:

Where am I told about this? What might have I missed?

When you go around town after finishing the 2nd dungeon you'll get a couple of story related events about people's food being stolen, etc.

(You'll know if an event is storyline related if the top screen changes to a RUNE FACTORY 3 graphic)

Hrm. Well, I know I had Sakuya's event. I don't think I had Blaise's, and I know I didn't have Carmen, who gives you the recipe for Salted Char. I already have it, though.

When I was originally going through this area, I kept getting the events, but stopped at one screen. I wasn't prepared for a boss fight, so I teleported out. The screen I'm trying to get to (that freezes at a white screen) is the one after the one I stopped at. Maybe interrupting in the middle of those events broke me?

FlameTakuya, are you playing ROM or retail?

Ashley Riot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ths game is great! I wasn't expecting it to be so good, it's the most fun I've had with a Harvest Moon-esque game since Back to Nature.

Something's bugging me, though: the touch screen recognition in my game is pretty messed up. Every now and then I'll try to poke something on the screen but it recognizes as something WAY off: like trying to use a spell and opening the Pause Menu, per example. It's not game breaking, but happens constantly and it's getting annoying. Tried recalibrating the screen, as well as other games: it only happens in this one.

Am I the only one that's having this issue? Wood R4 1.16 user here, real R4.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
GeekyGuy said:
Started the game last night...did they have to use amnesia again?
rolleyes.gif
Jesus H. -- this marks the third freakin' time. They seriously can't come up with a different story device?

It would be better if it was the same main character for all 3 games and he got amnesia at the start of each one.

(ongoing plot of him discovering more about himself in the next game than the last)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: more of a platinum guy myself personally