DS #5170: Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs (USA)

Nanis23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eric12401 said:
I get a black screen after finishing mission 4 and walking out of the mansion to the Celebi. Is there anyway to fix this? I'm using NO$GBA with NO$Zoomer.

Same here
Can anyone help?

C

croagunk.master

To anyone with the yellow loading and white screen problem, try AKAIO 1.6 RC2. It fixed everything for me
yaynds.gif

Est

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The "switch to AKAIO 1.6RC2" trick even works with 1.7, in case anyone was curious.

Now to figure out how to get it working on 1.7.1...

kalier_darke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
croagunk.master said:
To anyone with the yellow loading and white screen problem, try AKAIO 1.6 RC2. It fixed everything for me
yaynds.gif

sadly, still didn't fix it for me, and Pokemon White + Disgaea DS are still broke(they worked before the first time I attempted to run Guardian Signs)
hate2.gif

shaqdiezal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kalier_darke said:
croagunk.master said:
yaynds.gif

sadly, still didn't fix it for me, and Pokemon White + Disgaea DS are still broke(they worked before the first time I attempted to run Guardian Signs)
hate2.gif

Hi Kailer. I had the exact same proble you did for a while now. I'm not sure if it will work with you or not but what I did was copy everything to do with the acekard menu and firmware and whatnot with the patched guardian signs game into a standard non-SDHC micro SD card such as my 2GB and it worked like a charm so far. I haven't gotten to the fourth mission yet to see if a black screen hits me so here's hoping it doesn't. Anyway if you want my opinion you should try Putting the Acekard menu and such with pokemon ranger into a non-SDHC card. Its a pain having to switch cards all the time and it increases the risk of damaging one of them but at least you have a means of playing the game until version 1.8 is released to the pubic. Hope this helps, reply to give me verdict. Diezal

C

croagunk.master

shaqdiezal said:
kalier_darke said:
croagunk.master said:
yaynds.gif

hate2.gif

Hi Kailer. I had the exact same proble you did for a while now. I'm not sure if it will work with you or not but what I did was copy everything to do with the acekard menu and firmware and whatnot with the patched guardian signs game into a standard non-SDHC micro SD card such as my 2GB and it worked like a charm so far. I haven't gotten to the fourth mission yet to see if a black screen hits me so here's hoping it doesn't. Anyway if you want my opinion you should try Putting the Acekard menu and such with pokemon ranger into a non-SDHC card. Its a pain having to switch cards all the time and it increases the risk of damaging one of them but at least you have a means of playing the game until version 1.8 is released to the pubic. Hope this helps, reply to give me verdict. Diezal

I have a 4 GB microsd and every single rom works fine after I put AKAIO 1.6 RC2. Dunno about kaliers problem though. Nothing seems to be fixing it. Could be a deteriorating card but he/she said the he/she tried a different card as well.

shaqdiezal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
croagunk.master said:
shaqdiezal said:
kalier_darke said:
croagunk.master said:
yaynds.gif

hate2.gif

I have a 4 GB microsd and every single rom works fine after I put AKAIO 1.6 RC2. Dunno about kaliers problem though. Nothing seems to be fixing it. Could be a deteriorating card but he/she said the he/she tried a different card as well.

Hmmm well I tried your 1.6 RC2 and RC1 solution and I still got no where with the rom. Switching cards is my best bet. Dunno about kailer. Guess we'll just have to wait for him 2 reply

Oisterboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, is this working on TTDS yet? I really don't care to read through 14 pages to find out theres no patch for my cart yet. I know these posts are annoying, but I'd appreciate any reply, even a nasty mean one :]

C

croagunk.master

Oisterboy said:
So, is this working on TTDS yet? I really don't care to read through 14 pages to find out theres no patch for my cart yet. I know these posts are annoying, but I'd appreciate any reply, even a nasty mean one :]

Are you so lazy that you don't even care to browse through a few pages? Sheesh.
Anyway try the patch posted in my comment on page 7. Works wonders. Its called rakuraku patch. It'll work on your card

C

croagunk.master

I need help. I download the latest usrcheat from the forum and it said that Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs cheats were there. It shows the final fantasy four heroes of light cheats but not the Pokemon Ranger Guardian signs cheats. On an AKAIO 1.6 RC2 here. Any help will be appreciated.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
croagunk.master said:
I need help. I download the latest usrcheat from the forum and it said that Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs cheats were there. It shows the final fantasy four heroes of light cheats but not the Pokemon Ranger Guardian signs cheats. On an AKAIO 1.6 RC2 here. Any help will be appreciated.
there is an edit button you know
So please stop double posting

C

croagunk.master

RebornX said:
croagunk.master said:
there is an edit button you know
So please stop double posting

I edited but somehow it double posted. Really sorry though.

alo123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone finished this game yet? I beat the whole game it was pretty fun while it lasted
but the wireless multiplayer was harder than the main part of the game. Also this is the first
ranger game I beat with out using cheats, because there was none available when I was playing
it.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
croagunk.master said:
Werewolfzoark said:
so have anybody got past that celebi... in the mansion if you did please tell me how?
unsure.gif

I have. What do you mean by how?
I think they're asking how to get past the Celebi event, even though the entire Celebi event at that point of the game is just a cutscene.

Their game must be glitching and allowing them to walk around. Cheats, possibly.
mellow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo