DS #5140: Last Window: The Secret of Cape West (Europe)

Maxkhoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Palau
ShadowSoldier said:
DeMoN said:
Maxkhoon said:
r4 wood still have random freeze? work 100% ?

thanks
It should work 100%. If there are freezes, then it's caused by an in-game glitch (which there shouldn't be any), or a faulty microSD/R4. The anti-piracy will no longer cause freezes if you have the latest Wood firmware.

*still waiting for a CycloDS fix*

What happened to CycloDS? Those guys still around? I haven't seen/heard about anything from them since earlier this year...
thanks.

Apathia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys... I really need your help 'cause I've just lost my Last Window savegame. I was at chapter 6.

Does anybody know where could I find a savegame? (I'd say NO, since I didn't found anything on google..)
I don't have enough time to restart the game from the beginning...
So could anyone upload his SAVE? I was at ch6 but if you have a ch5/ch4/ch3 save i'll accept it anyway (better than nothing!)!!

Please, I really NEED your help, I lost every data! It's a matter of five minutes... and this is not a game in which savegame matters after all (not such as Pokémon for example)... The game it's a sort of novel, so why can't you help me? ;_;

zruben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just finished this game today... it was awesome

i feel kinda sad for the fact that it's the end of the Kyle Hyde story.
sad.gif

aaronburke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
download the zip, extract it

rename your existing last window nds file to xms-lwwe.nds
and then throw it into the new folder you created when you extracted the zip

run the batch file

your new nds file is named sxs-lwcw.nds
and it's safe to rename/move/use

azgner

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, I've got a slot 2 flashcard (a supercard lite rumble) and I've never had problems running games. It's updated to the lastest firmware there is (1.85). I've tried to run this game in it, but it freezes at the start, after opening the doors, even with the patched room. I know this flashcard is really outdated, but I don't have how to upgrade to a newer on at the moment and I really want to play this game. Any help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work