DS #5140: Last Window: The Secret of Cape West (Europe)

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice to see some people suporting Cing
grog.gif

To bad i can't because I'm broke

xLaraCroftx

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know if anyone is trying to fix this and can it be solved by a firmware update or do you have to fix the actual rom

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Lucky ones! Some people don't have a local shop to grab a fresh DS game, though I'm honestly willing to buy this one. Ordering online means a 70-dollar price tag and a month to wait
closedeyes.gif
... Keeping my fingers crossed for an AKAIO update.
yaynds.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Disappointing that there hasn't been a release yet. But still, it's only been a couple days, so I'm going to remain optimistic. I don't want to miss out on this game, and I don't have the sources to buy online. Here's hoping the hackers are willing to do it. And if they do, they have my many, many, many thanks.
smile.gif

MF Tlaxcala

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ShadowSoldier said:
Disappointing that there hasn't been a release yet. But still, it's only been a couple days, so I'm going to remain optimistic. I don't want to miss out on this game, and I don't have the sources to buy online. Here's hoping the hackers are willing to do it. And if they do, they have my many, many, many thanks.
smile.gif
mmmm, i`m gonna try this out. Maybe i like it!
happy.gif

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I had mindfuck on the part where you shut the alarm off after trying to open the door on the 4th floor.
You had to press both and I know DS has no multitouch
rofl.gif

Kanahpoo said:
So still random black screens on wood 1.13 i presume? Or did someone manage to get past chapter 2 for instance without a single black screen?
No freezes

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I agree. A bit of a dick move on his part. No need to even really post in this thread about the game, go make a new thread. Just use spoiler warning...

Kislii13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
wood r4 1.13.
catch 1 freeze in ch.2 in Marie`s room. But i use old no patched save from 1.12. mb this is the reason?

koziakauzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
great, just received the game today, I can finally play it freeze-less...
God, saving process is so slow on an original cart

For people saying they cannot buy because it's not released in US: Play-asia, they deliver everywhere..
or maybe some online UK shops, they are quite cheap (compared to other European shops)

Eruonen

Trophies
Website
autotox.in
XP
Country
Netherlands
Des_Kaje said:
damaztur said:
That's it, I'm going to my gameshop and I am going to buy it!
I can't wait anymore..

I think I'll go for that too. When you've bought it, could you tell me where? I've been looking in five different stores but no results thus far.
Since you're Dutch, grab it on bol.com

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Just grabbed my copy from the shop. First DS game ive brought ever in like 3 years.

Just noticed on the back of the box it says "IMPORTANT: The use of an unlawful device with your nintendo DS system may render this game unplayable"

Ninty and their silly scare tatics

Eruonen

Trophies
Website
autotox.in
XP
Country
Netherlands
jaxxster said:
Just grabbed my copy from the shop. First DS game ive brought ever in like 3 years.

Just noticed on the back of the box it says "IMPORTANT: The use of an unlawful device with your nintendo DS system may render this game unplayable"

Mine just arrived in the mail and the thing is on my game case as well, except in Dutch.

Bullshit, of course.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jaxxster said:

Don't think it's talking about flashcards or whatever, probably some other device. Then again, isn't that warning on everything?

xLaraCroftx

Trophies
XP
Country
Got a Question, I'm gonna play this on my DS Lite using my M3 Simply with the Wood Firmware why waiting for a fix for Acekard using Akaio. Could I when the Acekard is fixed, export the save from the M3 Simply and play it on my Acekard or wouldn't it work? Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7