DS #5102: Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day v1.01 (USA)

jvt777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
shakirmoledina said:
news reported tht such games do not improve the brain
if u ask me, memorizing things and learning new ideas improves brains or intellect

they don't lie because on the game you can read train your brain not improve your brain

tokyotenshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Yes it's more training your brain, not improving it. I played this game with fresh high school leavers that were 6 years younger than me, they could do the math way faster than i could.. but the more I played, the better I got and eventually I was at the same par as them. It's the same like doing math on paper over & over again till you train your brain to grasp the speed thinking techniques, except you're doing it on the DS.

tanooki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't have multiplayer it allows you and your friends and family to make a profile on your game and then you can compare your growth and what not

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
rpspartin said:
So we can now play with 16 players ? YEA??? I didn't even know this had multiplayer.It already had 16 player multiplayer.
QUOTE(tanooki @ Aug 20 2010, 02:18 AM) It doesn't have multiplayer it allows you and your friends and family to make a profile on your game and then you can compare your growth and what not
Calculation Battle (download play) counts as multiplayer...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Good idea