DS #5018: Dragon Quest IX Sentinels of the Starry Skies (USA)

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
felixsrg said:
2 White screens in Acekard 2i with AKAIO 1.7... oh well, lets wait for a patch
Ah... damn. Any news on the Cyclo yet? (I'm still at 82% with 200 KBps)

On my CycloDS, it's working fine so far. Finished making my character and won the first battle.

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
godwillkillusall said:
This site is completely useless. ZERO help for anything. Worthless site. Ill just stick to google from now on, not only does it have ROM links but i can actually find help.
Well, this site isn't for roms.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I wish I had ordered my SCDS2 a few days ago
tongue.gif
Meh, I'll just play ToI a few days more

noname9889

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
godwillkillusall said:
This site is completely useless. ZERO help for anything. Worthless site. Ill just stick to google from now on, not only does it have ROM links but i can actually find help.
Id say your a f*****g idiot but that'd but there isnt really any point in stating the painfully honest truth, is there.

Perseid

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
godwillkillusall said:

Because, of course, you're completely entitled to play a game you didn't pay for RIGHT NOW!

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
godwillkillusall said:
beernh.gif

kobystam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
felixsrg said:
2 White screens in Acekard 2i with AKAIO 1.7... oh well, lets wait for a patch
on my AK2i it worked all the way to the first battle but then froze with 2 black screens once the battle was over...looks like a good game, will buy for sure in 3 days! Support the video game industry we love so much and buy this game if you like it

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@godwillkillusall

You should have thought about that before creating your account. Only an idiot would miss that big agreement on the registration form about NOT ASKING FOR ROMS. We don't allow this kind of thing, we report the releases. And you can use the information we report to help you find the links elsewhere. If you're not smart enough to use google, you don't need to have an account here. And if you think the site is useless, you DEFINITELY don't need to have one. You're the one who joined, no one made you.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Wow, 6 pages already? I have yet to find this, hope it works with the latest release of Wood R4.

Man, I'm playing Strange Journey, Tales of Innocence, Zero Collection, Blue Dragon, Pokemon, Rune Factory 2 at the same time and now THIS.

I'll die.
ohnoes.png

derekg49

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How long before this thread gets locked?
Can I be the first to say "hurry up with the patch already, cause I am too lazy / stupid to code it myself
tongue.gif
"

meikiyou

0001-4065-3866
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thiago Kotaki May said:
godwillkillusall said:
beernh.gif
will you eat samus?

XLarge

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
this site is for hacking, not for commercial roms... if you come here for roms you shouldn't be here in the first place

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.