DS #4995: Taiko no Tatsujin DS: Dororon! Youkai Daikessen!! (Japan)

Kurossaki652

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
The first version of the patch I posted needed the rom named ddd, that was a typo (as it's supposed to be ttd), I've edited the post with the corrected version, as the instructions say, name your rom cvn-ttd.nds and the patcher will patch it.
OOOOOPS... Sorry........
cry.gif
cry.gif

tortugon

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Rydian said:
The first version of the patch I posted needed the rom named ddd, that was a typo (as it's supposed to be ttd), I've edited the post with the corrected version, as the instructions say, name your rom cvn-ttd.nds and the patcher will patch it.
i tried it and have the akaio 1.7 and doesn't work that was why i asked for your firm, it still giveme a dual white screen, i dont know i f it has to do but i use ak2i(legal) european dsi and a micro sdhc 4gb

edit: it was the micro sdhc -.-

G-Han

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Somehow, the game doesn't save my progress. I'm using a Cyclo DS with the patched version.

Well, not that it really matters, as I'll leave for Tokyo next week. But anyone knows how to solve this?

Kurossaki652

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Velgarde said:
Anybody know how to get past the guards at the fourth town on the adventure mode?
U have to get the brass key...
First talk to everyone on that town then there will be a star on ur map , go there and u should get the brass key by talking to this guy
U will get the brass key, go back to the town and go to the left and go up there should be a locked door, use ur brass key and it should open

Velgarde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kurossaki652 said:
Velgarde said:
Anybody know how to get past the guards at the fourth town on the adventure mode?
First talk to everyone on that town then there will be a star on ur map , go there and u should get the brass key by talking to this guy
U will get the brass key, go back to the town and go to the left and go up there should be a locked door, use ur brass key and it should open

Sorry, but I'm not quite understanding your explanation. Could you be more detailed on how to obtain this "key"?

Thanks.
smile.gif

Kurossaki652

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Velgarde said:
Kurossaki652 said:
Velgarde said:

Sorry, but I'm not quite understanding your explanation. Could you be more detailed on how to obtain this "key"?

Thanks.
smile.gif
U need a brass key to get in , go all the way to the left when you enter go up , there should be a guy in the room , you can't go through because you need to go through the door.. thats why u need the brass key!!!
So talk to everyone in that town... EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Once you talk to everyone press the X button and pick the first one , it should be the map, on the map there should be a star ( Thats where u should go)
Once you go the the next town (The town with the star on the map) Talk to everone , there should be a guy wearing a yellow robe thingy, talk to him, he will give the the brass key (U have to wear it to unlock the door)
Its optional but still do it anyway, talk to the guy on the top ( His head is shaped like a green tea cup) He requests a song , do the song!!
After, go to the town with the guards, go to where the locked door is, it should open if u are wearing it!!!!!!!
Now you should be inside!!!!!!!!!!

Velgarde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Velgarde said:
Kurossaki652 said:
Velgarde said:

Thanks.
smile.gif

Okay, so I've talked to everyone in the fourth town, but when I open up the map, the star is still placed on the location of the fourth town (where I am already at at the moment). I don't know what I am doing wrong.

EDIT// Found the town with the NPC that gives the key. This town was not marked on my map, took a bit of exploring to discover its location.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Just got the game on my R4... Amazed.

My initial thoughts:

1. Tutorial recycled from last 2 Taiko DS games is recycled.
2. OH MY GOD. The song right next to Choo Choo TRAIN is Melt by Hatsune Miku!
3. XD That Thriller cover sounds auto-tuned.
4. The first Orange-Yellow (Classical, possibly) song is...... Funny to me.
5. OH GOD, TOTORO. THE ADORABLENESS IS KILLING ME.
6. OH GOD, PONYO. I'VE BEEN KILLED BY CUTENESS AGAIN.
7. I have my difficulty on hard, but I easily got 98% on Ponyo and 96% on Totoro. (I know it's just because I win at these games, but still...)
8. Recycled menu layout is recycled.
9. Recycled menu theme is recycled.
10. Awesome game is awesome.

saitama

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Inunah said:
Just got the game on my R4... Amazed.

My initial thoughts:

1. Tutorial recycled from last 2 Taiko DS games is recycled.
2. OH MY GOD. The song right next to Choo Choo TRAIN is Melt by Hatsune Miku!
3. XD That Thriller cover sounds auto-tuned.
4. The first Orange-Yellow (Classical, possibly) song is...... Funny to me.
5. OH GOD, TOTORO. THE ADORABLENESS IS KILLING ME.
6. OH GOD, PONYO. I'VE BEEN KILLED BY CUTENESS AGAIN.
7. I have my difficulty on hard, but I easily got 98% on Ponyo and 96% on Totoro. (I know it's just because I win at these games, but still...)
8. Recycled menu layout is recycled.
9. Recycled menu theme is recycled.
10. Awesome game is awesome.

Don't get cocky with #7. It's incredibly simple to get 100% on all muzukashii songs. Oni is the only challenging difficulty in Taiko.

LFF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
G-Han said:
Somehow, the game doesn't save my progress. I'm using a Cyclo DS with the patched version.

Well, not that it really matters, as I'll leave for Tokyo next week. But anyone knows how to solve this?
in the main quest, saving is the fourth option down in the menu

archangel18

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AKAIO 1.7, AK2, DS Lite and also getting dual white screens T_T

Tried patching, different DMA modes, different loaders...the ROM works fine on an emulator though. I s'pose will just have to wait till a new loader/firmware comes out?

The second Taiko no Tatsujin game was so addicting
tongue.gif

tmx1992

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I need help in getting the game patched too! Always get stuck (Black screen) after entering the desired name. I'm using Acekard2i with Akaio 1.7. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. (:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto