Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Deathwing Zero said:
Prof. 9 said:
Deathwing Zero said:
Want a little more difficulty in your game? Perhaps a tiny bit of screen space?

Use this code..

0213AC3B 00000020

It basically hides your health bar so you have no idea how much health you have. This is NOT infinite health. You can still tell your low on health through Zero's animations, but you won't know exactly how much you have. I found it while porting GBA codes to their new DS equivalents. Not sure if this works in Easy mode.. don't care to test it.
No it doesn't. I just ported the exact same code from the JP version. It gives you a large health bar.

It didn't for me. On the US Venom one without hex-editing the cracktro.
Ah, wait, it has a different code type. Mine has code type 2 (8-bit), yours has 0 (32-bit). Sorry for the mix-up.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Deathwing Zero said:
I love how everyone complains about black borders... seriously.. it's a game, the screen is small enough as it is. If you seriously can't play a game that's not in super ultra high definition 20,000,000x16,000,080 pixels on your 2000" TV screen without black borders you're not really much into games are you?

I understand expecting a certain amount of quality, but games are meant to be a fun way of killing time (aka entertainment). No one is forcing you to buy (or download) or play this game. I wonder how many people these days ever played a board game..

And now to the on-topic part..

Confirmed working SCDSTwo EoS 1.02 (as if there was a doubt.. but putting it out there).
Playing old games (DOS, C64 and the like) regularly, so I don't really care about graphics.

But I actually expected a bit more, from this collection. I'm not talking about gameplay, mind that. The gameplay of the Zero series is nonetheless excellent.

Fact is, that this is a full-fledged commercial game. And it wouldn't have been so hard for Capcom to implement a scaler or something in the options.

I'd probably be better off playing the old ones from my GBASP, then. At least then I won't have black borders
wink.gif

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it me or is this version suck compared to the japan release of the game and look no blood. NO Capcom did it again they screwed up the games again

Deathwing Zero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Prof. 9 said:
Deathwing Zero said:
Prof. 9 said:
Deathwing Zero said:
Want a little more difficulty in your game? Perhaps a tiny bit of screen space?

Use this code..

0213AC3B 00000020

It basically hides your health bar so you have no idea how much health you have. This is NOT infinite health. You can still tell your low on health through Zero's animations, but you won't know exactly how much you have. I found it while porting GBA codes to their new DS equivalents. Not sure if this works in Easy mode.. don't care to test it.
No it doesn't. I just ported the exact same code from the JP version. It gives you a large health bar.

It didn't for me. On the US Venom one without hex-editing the cracktro.
Ah, wait, it has a different code type. Mine has code type 2 (8-bit), yours has 0 (32-bit). Sorry for the mix-up.

It can cause crashes though, so be careful... after all you're not supposed to have 0 life.

Dana Crysalis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being a gamer from the C64 era, the intros don't bother me at all, in fact I'm amused by the music they used for it. It's just one button press to go past it, don't even have to wait, it's less bothersome than the unskippable splash screens for tools used in game (YES I KNOW YOU USED THE DAMN CODEC I DON'T CARE)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i get home and this is out sweet!! i bought the first game on gba and i could not beat the desert stage with that harpire lady she was a bitch!!

Burum

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Found it aswell, now all I have to do is find a way to rebind the keys without the use of shoulderbuttons (for mine do not work because of MAGIC
hate2.gif
). Maybe I'll be able to play through the series with this collection, since I never got to play the games on the GBA.

Helveteskuken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
XXLANCEXX said:
Is it me or is this version suck compared to the japan release of the game and look no blood. NO Capcom did it again they screwed up the games again

They removed the voice overs for the bosses too, and they where in the US and EU GBA releases.

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Helveteskuken said:
XXLANCEXX said:

They removed the voice overs for the bosses too, and they where in the US and EU GBA releases.
Hmm Could Someone try and do a sands of destruction folder trick and folder swap with the japan release and this release

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im late again. damn it. oh well

im not use to playing this game on the DS.

i was a better player on the GBA
tongue.gif

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
XXLANCEXX said:
Helveteskuken said:
XXLANCEXX said:

Hmm Could Someone try and do a sands of destruction folder trick and folder swap with the japan release and this release

yes...this is making me want to play the japanese version so bad...

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
GreatCrippler said:
Prof. 9 said:
Don't like the intro? Open the ROM in a hex editor and change the byte at 4607F from 1A to EA. Now it'll automatically skip the intro.

Works in No$.

Any idea if this works for Flash Carts?

Worked here on AKAIO 1.7 and Wood 1.08, so yes

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yuan said:
GreatCrippler said:
Prof. 9 said:
Don't like the intro? Open the ROM in a hex editor and change the byte at 4607F from 1A to EA. Now it'll automatically skip the intro.

Works in No$.

Any idea if this works for Flash Carts?

Worked here on AKAIO 1.7 and Wood 1.08, so yes

YAY! *Scrounges for Hex Editing program.*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5