DS #4940: RockMan Zero Collection (Japan)

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
XXLANCEXX said:
So which Version is the right release
Caravan is the clean release, but has AP. Abraham, who is an offensive immature release group (if you can call them that
tongue.gif
) who happens to have a fully working version without the AP.

I'm not bothering to try either, because I'm waiting for the US release.

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
damn are the noobs looking for this going on filetrip b/c its really laggy and it just d/c me from the site. Damn it i need to update my cyclods!

ontopic: This game is awesome!!!!

Edit: I just found out that the only way to play the game straight is playing easy mode.
Playing medium or hard requires you to play each game separately. Well this is what i think.

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gamefreak94 said:
damn are the noobs looking for this going on filetrip b/c its really laggy and it just d/c me from the site. Damn it i need to update my cyclods!

ontopic: This game is awesome!!!!

Edit: I just found out that the only way to play the game straight is playing easy mode.
Playing medium or hard requires you to play each game separately. Well this is what i think.
Yea, Easy Mode makes you play straight with it getting progressively harder throughout the entire playthrough.
Apparently.

FTommy

Trophies
Website
mmbnchronox.com
XP
Country
Hungary
What was the AP this time?

And daaaayum,i wonder how can the japanese one dumped faster than the USA one,i mean,the japanese gonna release the game on saturday and the usa one should have been released yesterday..what the hell?

Epsilonsama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ritsuki said:
YayMii said:
Ritsuki said:
It seems the release has been considered as nuked. I don't know why, but it's maybe for that reason

EDIT : Or maybe because of the AP fix.But this is the Caravan release, which I assume is clean. The 'nuked' ROM everyone is talking about is the Abraham release.

BTW, I doubt that Abraham is a proper scene group.
Abraham Megaman Zero NFO| Street date : WHO KNOEZ | Language : HEBREW!111!!! |
| JEW date .: TODAY, LOL!!!111 | Files ...: NOT ENOUGH!!!11 |
| Source .....: STONE TABLETZ | Region ..: SUNNY BEACH AT GAZA |
Mmkay. Kinda racist and not properly formatted. Who are they, immature 10 year olds thinking that calling someone Jewish is some sort of insult...
ohmy.gif
NAZI

I was also talking about the Abraham relase. And I see I'm not the only one who was shocked
ohmy.gif
Some kind of message against the israelian embargo ? Anyway, we should all boycott this release.
Dont be so uptight, the internet aint serious business.

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
8BitWalugi said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
EH HEH HEH HEH

THANK YA
yaynds.gif

(Yes that was a Resident Evil 4 Reference)
Whddaya buyin'?
Eh heh hehe,
Thank ya.

Anyway, I'll probably wait for the US release. Hopefully it will be compatible with my Wood.
I'd much rather play it on my Ds, anyway yea I'll play the us release much less confusing than the jap version

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
FTommy said:
I still wonder how come that the Jap got released faster and it's even cracked already...Anyone know what was the AP in it?
i suggest you download the original uncracked release and find out for yourself, but most likely it's just a white/black screen on boot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, DO THE METH!!!