DS #4904: Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow (USA)

hatorihanzoii

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
God damnit I was combining a whole bunch of b rank items, then i went to save and it froze, now my save data is corrupt
hate2.gif

is there any way to fix it? the actual save icon on screen is up to date

EXTER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't save on R4i (r4ids.com) with 1.33 kernel. Using the VENOM version. Game says something like "The save data could not be accessed." and freezes.

Edit: It seems to save/load if I hold X quickly after selecting the game in the R4i menu (I hold it during the "Loading.." screen).

davegazi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Consistent hangs at Underground Cave/West side 1 as I start to head east.

If I go quickly east, it hangs pretty quickly after the trail turns east. If I creep slowly eastward I can delay the hang, but it hangs nonetheless.

davegazi said:
Got a hang as well on Acekard 2 with latest AKAIO as well. Left castle. Got in elevator thingee. Started exploring a bit. And freeze.

anthony001 said:
the game hang when my main character remembered something bout his pendant. is there a newer patch for this? i have venoms patch

JabbaFlap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perfect on CycloDS B2, up to last quest I think Save the Stars, all A gear, some bosses are challenging so save beforehand (!)
Excellent game @ 128MB, amazing how much they packed into it 9/10
biggrin.gif

JabbaFlap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ritsuki said:
I'm stuck on Elemental Cube, at the boss (I'm not giving his name to avoid spoilers). At which level should I try to beat him ?

And does the emblems effects apply on the entire team or only on the hero ?
Elemental Cube Boss 2x Strategies
This is the Light Egg boss who has several tough attacks, and it has 2 forms.

1st form I beat on lv27 Dragon main char, some A+B gears.
Most useful weapon is King Boar Sword with +12% HP get back on physical attack. Keeps your hero going
biggrin.gif

Party had Fushimara old guy with white hair and hercules shadow for lots of HP
and a healer any with Minotaur shadow.

2nd form is nasty, if you stay away it HP drains you, meteors you, in close it shines you and reflects phys damage
Also near end it soul lance attacks you which is an instant kill, so dodge roll out from THAT 1 (!!)
Before fighting it buff up on skills - yoga, MP recover, guard all and ATK up all
Weigh into it, when it reflects phys dmg back off and buff again party, heala, yoga, etc
Then go back to phys attack, block when it HP drains you, dodge roll meteor and shine, keep phys attacking it.
Took me 3 tries but I beat it
biggrin.gif

For 2nd form I was lv32 Dragon with all A gear, fully levelled, also party had A levelled up as well
Emblems only go on your main char

Excellent game !

dsttuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Patched Rom Works on the Akaio Firmare 1.6 RC2. But it freezes after it says "Shu became your friend" "Zola Became your friend" "You can now blah blah blah" When I pressed A after that it freezes.

EDIT: Nvm. I changed my firmware to RC3. And it stopped freezing.

dsttuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dsttuser said:
Patched Rom Works on the Akaio Firmare 1.6 RC2. But it freezes after it says "Shu became your friend" "Zola Became your friend" "You can now blah blah blah" When I pressed A after that it freezes.

EDIT: Nvm. I changed my firmware to RC3. And it stopped freezing.

I just noticed I downloaded Akaio 1.3
rofl.gif

I'll try loading it again on 1.6 RC2

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I guess after reading not many people are experiencing the freeze at the location i am. I'm on Wood v1.07 and i downloaded the cracked version of the BDAS, and i experience a freeze after i defeat the first monsters (looks like rats) (this is in the beginning of the game with shu and zola) inside the underground ruins/caves. Has anyone experienced the same? Oh ya i forgot to mention it freezes on a white screen with a message saying could not find the Game BDAS please insert the cartdridge
blink.gif
.. luckily my sav is not corrupted but no matter how many times i try it it freezes at the same place.. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm deciding what game to play next....

This game is definitely in the running.

It'd either this or Zelda: ST, which I have been putting off for a while.

Is this game worth putting off Zelda for a bit longer?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overman1977 said:
I'm deciding what game to play next....

This game is definitely in the running.

It'd either this or Zelda: ST, which I have been putting off for a while.

Is this game worth putting off Zelda for a bit longer?

Yes, Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow's Story line is quite fantastic. It's got a little humor in it here and there. The main character (you) and the other characters have VERY life-like qualities, which surprises me because, usually, some characters in some games don't show expressions.

Give it a try and you'll see what I'm talking about.
wink.gif

The Multiplayer Mode of Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow is also good as well, so you may want to give it a try.

davegazi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm freezing right there with ya. Not getting error messages. Just start to head east in the underground cave and freeze. Top screen goes black. Bottom's frozen.
Acekard 2.1 AKAIO 1.6 RC2

Hotzdevil said:
I guess after reading not many people are experiencing the freeze at the location i am. I'm on Wood v1.07 and i downloaded the cracked version of the BDAS, and i experience a freeze after i defeat the first monsters (looks like rats) (this is in the beginning of the game with shu and zola) inside the underground ruins/caves. Has anyone experienced the same? Oh ya i forgot to mention it freezes on a white screen with a message saying could not find the Game BDAS please insert the cartdridge
blink.gif
.. luckily my sav is not corrupted but no matter how many times i try it it freezes at the same place.. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work