Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rubedo said:
Argh, dammit. Someone FINALLY uploaded a version of My Soul, Your Beats! to the Banbro uploader and it sounds terrible >_<
Oh well... *gets*

There's a modified version and it got released today. Too busy to download and import though (I've got an essay to write =( ).

EDIT: I wonder if it sounds any better than the last one

EDIT@: @ below, http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm7610253 is the video and i don't know if the pass is in there but it might be good to take a look (i need to sleep bye)

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
linkmandrew said:
There are so many pages, I don't want to look through all of them.
wacko.gif
Has there been a fix for Cyclo DS? Thank you!

Yep. Use either stable firmware 1.59 or beta firmware B.3

Archenyte said:
QUOTE(Rubedo @ Jun 12 2010, 10:19 PM) Argh, dammit. Someone FINALLY uploaded a version of My Soul, Your Beats! to the Banbro uploader and it sounds terrible >_<
Oh well... *gets*

There's a modified version and it got released today. Too busy to download and import though (I've got an essay to write =( ).

EDIT: I wonder if it sounds any better than the last one

Oh yes... this does sound a little better. Though there's still a problem with the second piano part being way too loud.

Also, it seems there's a new version of Ready Steady Go up there, but it doesn't have a password. Can anyone help me figure it out?

FTommy

Trophies
Website
mmbnchronox.com
XP
Country
Hungary
linkmandrew said:
wacko.gif

There were no FIX-es released for this game only the flashcarts had a firmware update so i'd say go and try Cyclo's freshest firmware

About ready steady...any idea why are they protecting the songs with PW?

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FTommy said:
linkmandrew said:
wacko.gif

There were no FIX-es released for this game only the flashcarts had a firmware update so i'd say go and try Cyclo's freshest firmware

About ready steady...any idea why are they protecting the songs with PW?

The same reason why you can only get into 2ch with a Japanese IP, because the Japanese are Xenophobic and don't want the dirty foreigners touching their work.

Anyway, E3 starts today. Nintendo's conference is on Tuesday though. Let's all hope for a US release of JWTB!

D

Deleted-236924

So, is there a way to convert .bdx files into .midi, which I could then convert to .mp3?
There's this one song I would convert to .mp3...

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
So, is there a way to convert .bdx files into .midi, which I could then convert to .mp3?

No.
Why don't you just get the mp3 of the actual song?

Also, where did everyone go? Has everyone just moved to another thread without my knowledge or has everyone forgotten about the game?

Archenyte

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rubedo said:
Pingouin7 said:

No.

Also, where did everyone go? Has everyone just moved to another thread without my knowledge or has everyone forgotten about the game?

I only check this thread about once each day and I'm just here to answer questions or comment on what others say. By the time I get there, you already answered so i just do nothing o.o

I'm still trying to find out the passwords for LAMP's .bdx files. He posts the videos on nicovideo.jp, but i don't see any blog or comment in the video that shows the password. Some people downloaded it though, so he probably gives out the password on some other site.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Archenyte said:
Rubedo said:
Pingouin7 said:

No.

I only check this thread about once each day and I'm just here to answer questions or comment on what others say. By the time I get there, you already answered so i just do nothing o.o

I'm still trying to find out the passwords for LAMP's .bdx files. He posts the videos on nicovideo.jp, but i don't see any blog or comment in the video that shows the password. Some people downloaded it though, so he probably gives out the password on some other site.

I want some of those files too

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:

Go to an electronics store an get a male-to-male stereo cable with headphone tips. Just plug into the headphone jack on the DS and connect the other end to your computer and play the song while recording on your computer.

It's really not as complicated as my description might seem.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Pingouin7 said:

Go to an electronics store an get a male-to-male stereo cable with headphone tips. Just plug into the headphone jack on the DS and connect the other end to your computer and play the song while recording on your computer.

It's really not as complicated as my description might seem.

really it's not..it's also called a Line-In cable

*Me has one..and it's GREAT for Playing PSP games on the computer screen and sound through the speakers.*

LeMoonwalker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So, has anyone found a way to put custom songs on a legit cart, or at least extract the save, use bdxtool, and reinject the save in the cart ?

Or at least trade songs between the japanese and european versions ?
Because I can get the Japanese version to work on my M3, so at least I'd be able to play my customs in my real game...

Any help would be very appreciated, thanks !

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LeMoonwalker said:
So, has anyone found a way to put custom songs on a legit cart, or at least extract the save, use bdxtool, and reinject the save in the cart ?

Because I can get the Japanese version to work on my M3, so at least I'd be able to play my customs in my real game...

Not yet, that I'm aware of.

Archenyte

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rubedo said:
LeMoonwalker said:

Not yet, that I'm aware of.

Well, deufeufeu created a tool for DBBDX (not sure if it works on JwtB) but it requires a slot 2 card. I'll find a link for you in case you need it.

EDIT: Sorry, the site's been down for a really long time and it's not working anymore http://deufeufeu.free.fr/bbdx/bbdxsave.nds

LeMoonwalker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for your help.
I do have a slot-2 card so this might work, but your link seems dead ? (well, I'm getting a 13.8 Ko file, I'm assuming it's not valid...)
Anyway, it was probably meant for 8MB saves, so unless defeufeu updates it (which would be nice), it probably won't work
frown.gif

It's a shame really because there are some songs I REALLY want to put on my legit cart, and transcribing them on the editor takes a lot of time.
Plus there would probably be a way to extract the downloaded songs from my save so you guys can enjoy them
smile.gif

But I'm not giving up yet, I'm sure I'll find a way ^^

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LeMoonwalker said:
Thanks for your help.
I do have a slot-2 card so this might work, but your link seems dead ? (well, I'm getting a 13.8 Ko file, I'm assuming it's not valid...)
Anyway, it was probably meant for 8MB saves, so unless defeufeu updates it (which would be nice), it probably won't work
frown.gif

It's a shame really because there are some songs I REALLY want to put on my legit cart, and transcribing them on the editor takes a lot of time.
Plus there would probably be a way to extract the downloaded songs from my save so you guys can enjoy them
smile.gif

But I'm not giving up yet, I'm sure I'll find a way ^^

As far as I know, Defeufeu has disappeared off the face of the internet. His sites down and all attempts to contact have him have failed. I know someone who has bdxsave, but he's not online, but once he is I'll ask him to post it.

Speaking of that friend, he is the only thing standing between everyone and BDX Mega Pack 1.3. I'm waiting for him to dump his DBBDX Wi-Fi songs, but he's been so busy and hasn't had time. Everything else is ready so I just have to get his songs and there will be a new version of the pack... but it could take him a while to do it, so don't wait around, I'll post here when it's done anyway.

LeMoonwalker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Rubedo said:
As far as I know, Defeufeu has disappeared off the face of the internet. His sites down and all attempts to contact have him have failed. I know someone who has bdxsave, but he's not online, but once he is I'll ask him to post it.

Speaking of that friend, he is the only thing standing between everyone and BDX Mega Pack 1.3. I'm waiting for him to dump his DBBDX Wi-Fi songs, but he's been so busy and hasn't had time. Everything else is ready so I just have to get his songs and there will be a new version of the pack... but it could take him a while to do it, so don't wait around, I'll post here when it's done anyway.
Ok, thanks ^^

It's too bad that defeufeu disappeared really, I used to go to his site (I still have it favorited...), I wish I had downloaded dbxsave sooner
hate2.gif

(Oh well, it probably won't work anyway...
frown.gif
)

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LeMoonwalker said:
Rubedo said:

Ok, thanks ^^

It's too bad that defeufeu disappeared really, I used to go to his site (I still have it favorited...), I wish I had downloaded dbxsave sooner
hate2.gif

(Oh well, it probably won't work anyway...
frown.gif
)

bbdxsave
http://www.mediafire.com/?zgyiyzerj2o

Apparently he got into contact with defeufeu as well, but defeufeu said that he doesn't have any spare time and most likely will not be working on any tools for JWTB.

Anyone else have any programming knowledge? >_>

LeMoonwalker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Rubedo said:
Apparently he got into contact with defeufeu as well, but defeufeu said that he doesn't have any spare time and most likely will not be working on any tools for JWTB.

Ok, thanks for the upload.
So I ran bdxsave, created a backup of my save, the problem is, it's 8MB, so I don't think there's anything I can do with it...
We'll have to wait for someone to create a tool allowing the backup of 32MB songs... But with the DS scene almost dying, it probably will never happen
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Gonorrhea used scabs and sores it was super effective!