DS #4769: WarioWare D.I.Y (USA)

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't we all just be a little patienter?

This game doesn't even come out yet until the 28th and here you guys are whining about how it doesn't work and how you can't play/save and as Ke$ha puts it, BLAHBLAHBLAH.

Need I remind you guys that it's free? (For most of you)

KirbyPink

Trophies
XP
Country
berlinka said:
Quit talking about the R4!!!! This is about the game!

I think a lot of people want to know when the new AKAIO software will be out. And even more important: What's the game like? Is it fun to play?
Troll.jpg

Meh, i ordered a AceKard. I gotta wait until Tuesday so there will prorably be a fix by then.

I am so going to make mini games with this.
Dr.Wily Tetris!

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KirbyPink said:
berlinka said:
Quit talking about the R4!!!! This is about the game!

I think a lot of people want to know when the new AKAIO software will be out. And even more important: What's the game like? Is it fun to play?
Troll.jpg

Meh, i ordered a AceKard. I gotta wait until Tuesday so there will prorably be a fix by then.

I am so going to make mini games with this.
Dr.Wily Tetris!

where's toni when you need him? this is like the pokemon AP talk all over again...

now on topic. has anyone tried to make a mini game with it yet? i'm kinda curious. i know it does not save but still it's worth a try...

i can't cause i got a cyclon ds evo.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
I was making minigames for the Japanese version for awhile. It was fun, and despite the "tap-only" nature of the games, there's a lot of room for creativity.

Quanno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Taijo said:
Quanno said:
Taijo said:
Stop feeding Inunah people!
You just did...
Woah thats dumb. Maybe you were trying to be funny? I didn't react to anything he said, I gave him a tiny bit of aknowledgement in order to help people be aware of his "agenda" and thus not be sucked in. Does this make sense to you?
Feeding a troll (if you mean troll) means reacting to him on his subject. and i think you did that.

Krisboo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Well, i can say, it works in my M3 sakura, but freezes when you want to play your first minigame AGAIN. And you can't save. But i can say, it's very funny, has lots of customization and is a really worth game to play, better than WW: Touched i think.

Taijo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Quanno said:
Taijo said:
Quanno said:
Taijo said:
You just did...
Woah thats dumb. Maybe you were trying to be funny? I didn't react to anything he said, I gave him a tiny bit of aknowledgement in order to help people be aware of his "agenda" and thus not be sucked in. Does this make sense to you?
Feeding a troll (if you mean troll) means reacting to him on his subject. and i think you did that.

And you are wrong. I did not answer to him, I did not attempt to dialogue with him, I did not add any response on his subject. I simply told people "guys, you're being tricked by a smooth troll".

You not being able to do that distintion and being witty on what I said annoys me and is, I think, unfair.

ShodanWii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To those who won't get it to work, this is what I did. It currently works in DeSmuMe 0.9.5.

When it was first released, I downloaded the NZB file and eventually got the rom.

Patch the rom with the Japanese patch. You should be able to find it in the old JP release thread. (The one with x.bat)

Then it should work.

PM me if you have any questions.

Oh, and BTW, make sure to re-name your rom "cvn_mio" so the patch will work.

Conor

Trophies
XP
Country
ShodanWii said:
To those who won't get it to work, this is what I did. It currently works in DeSmuMe 0.9.5.

When it was first released, I downloaded the NZB file and eventually got the rom.

Patch the rom with the Japanese patch. You should be able to find it in the old JP release thread. (The one with x.bat)

Then it should work.

works on R4?

Vinsent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShodanWii said:

Then it should work.

This makes it work on the cyclods, however it still won't save custom games.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taijo said:
Quanno said:
Taijo said:
Quanno said:
Taijo said:
You just did...

And you are wrong. I did not answer to him, I did not attempt to dialogue with him, I did not add any response on his subject. I simply told people "guys, you're being tricked by a smooth troll".

You not being able to do that distintion and being witty on what I said annoys me and is, I think, unfair.

No YOU are wrong, because acknowledging the troll feeds it. And you did acknowledge it.

ONTOPIC: By the way does this work on iTouch?

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Vinsent said:
ShodanWii said:

Then it should work.

Care to share the link to the patch. I can't seem to find it
frown.gif

Vinsent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delta517 said:
Vinsent said:
ShodanWii said:

Then it should work.

Care to share the link to the patch. I can't seem to find it
frown.gif

http://bbs.supercard.cn/viewthread.php?tid...;extra=page%3D1
I'm not sure if a save made for a fixed version of Made in Ore will allow it to save, though...however, it seems to save progress in everything BUT saved games making it kinda pointless except for a test
wacko.gif
At least it lets it work a bit I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu