Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
Inunah said:
You're a jackass. If you're so worried about fixing my post then go make me a patch.
There you go again, making demands when you're in no position to make them.
Well i'm pissed off that half of the games I ever wanted don't work on R4, and that NOBODY has made a patch for them because "Oh, they're DSi protected" and shit.
I'm tired of that lame excuse and if this game isn't fixed I'm going to report this entire site to the police.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you all miss my "STAY ON TOPIC" seminar on the last page? I guess so.

Oh, well to summarize, STAY ON TOPIC. This is just turning into flame. I'd suggest you cut the crap here.

Anyway, I'll go with what Danny Tanner said on the last page, which is that it feels tedious to have to make your own mini-games for everything. Well, I haven't played it yet, but that's what it feels like this is gonna be. Does it come with any preloaded mini-games? If so, it may be good.

matt32724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*snipped*
QUOTE said:

Oh, well to summarize, STAY ON TOPIC. This is just turning into flame. I'd suggest you cut the crap here.

Anyway, I'll go with what Danny Tanner said on the last page, which is that it feels tedious to have to make your own mini-games for everything. Well, I haven't played it yet, but that's what it feels like this is gonna be. Does it come with any preloaded mini-games? If so, it may be good.

Yes, it comes with some preloaded minigames.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:

It does, but since I can't play it I couldn't tell you how many....

But if a patch was made............
ph34r.gif

JackDeeEss

Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:

Yeah, It does come with preloaded microgames.
biggrin.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Inunah said:
Well i'm pissed off that half of the games I ever wanted don't work on R4, and that NOBODY has made a patch for them because "Oh, they're DSi protected" and shit.
I'm tired of that lame excuse and if this game isn't fixed I'm going to report this entire site to the police.
I get that the R4 sucks and you don't have the means of getting something better, but just learn to make do, alright?
I mean, at least you can play Wario Ware Touched until there is a way to play D.I.Y.

Why would you even report this site to the police? We're not the one selling you flashcarts, giving your roms or making you patches (usually).

donelwero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Inunah said:
RupeeClock said:
Inunah said:
You're a jackass. If you're so worried about fixing my post then go make me a patch.
There you go again, making demands when you're in no position to make them.

That's actually really stupid... lol

Go tell Obama about it, I'm positively sure he will send a SWAT team to dismantle this entire "pirate" site.

OMG
ph34r.gif

Anyway, I've got an acekard so its just a matter of waiting. I just hope that this site wont be taken down by the police when AKAIO RC2 comes out.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
Inunah said:
I get that the R4 sucks and you don't have the means of getting something better, but just learn to make do, alright?
I mean, at least you can play Wario Ware Touched until there is a way to play D.I.Y.

Why would you even report this site to the police? We're not the one selling you flashcarts, giving your roms or making you patches (usually).
*Shrug*

I've played the shit out of WWT already. So much that if I tried to play it anymore I wouldn't be able to because it's got boring.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Inunah said:
*Shrug*

I've played the shit out of WWT already. So much that if I tried to play it anymore I wouldn't be able to because it's got boring.
Have you tried playing it...in debug mode?
You might find something interesting, like how some of the minigames have extended audio that you never normally hear.

Taijo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Meh, he's just a troll after all, shouldn't have made himself so obvious. *throws rocks*

And don't you try and use all your mental capacity to come up with a "witty" comeback like "if you've got time to call me a troll why dont you go make me a patch", trollboy!

JackDeeEss

Trophies
XP
Country
Think about it.... If he reported it to the police, He'd be in the shit himself....
Because He's begged for an anti-piracy to be bypassed.

What have we learned today, kids?
Answer: Use your brain before posting!

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol don't be so immature. If someone could do something against this site then it would've been down for a long time now.

If Nintendo doesn't get GBATemp down, then i doubt you, a single person, ever will.
Also, you not having a decent flashcart is your problem and as you might have noticed - no one here cares.

Ontopic: Did Norm tell anyone when is he going to release the AK2i patch? If i were him, i would've released it right after fixing it. I mean isn't that common sense?

Meh

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's funny really, since GBATemp used to be a source of temporarily hosted GBA roms.
And then they decided the community was good, got rid of the roms, and evolved into the community we have today.

Yeah, Normatt responded to a bug report on the official AKAIO forums, and promptly fixed it.
I guess he won't release the fix until he next updates the loaders.

Edit: 1300th post, I guess?

purplelettuce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The game comes with 90 or so minigames pre loaded.

The Japanese version, and probably the american version too, unlocks further stages based on days.
So each day, you'll get new stuff. This also includes music, and comics.

If you don't want to make micro-games yourself, you don't have to. They have new games that can be downloaded. Made in Ore had celebrities and programmers making some, which were able to be downloaded, as well as contests where you can submit your own.

They're based on themes, like "School" or "Summer", and the winners get placed online, and you can download them.

And even though I don't read a word of Japanese, I actually managed to make a few games. Making a game is incredibly easy.

Making music is pretty fun too.

donelwero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Fabis94 said:
Lol don't be so immature. If someone could do something against this site then it would've been down for a long time now.

If Nintendo doesn't get GBATemp down, then i doubt you, a single person, ever will.
Also, you not having a decent flashcart is your problem and as you might have noticed - no one here cares.

Ontopic: Did Norm tell anyone when is he going to release the AK2i patch? If i were him, i would've released it right after fixing it. I mean isn't that common sense?

Meh

I think AKAIO started with RC releases exactly for the same thing you were saying. Having RC releases gives them the chance to include minor fixes or improvements into the updates. Still, Normmatt is not the kind of guy who gives under pressure, so there could be an entire army of noobs asking for a patch, actually I think he'll enjoy watching them beggin for it.

So, lets wait. besides, theres not much any of us can do.

Taijo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thatoneguy101 said:
I can't help but laugh at the complete irony of Inunah's avatar picture. Sorry. Well I bought myself an AceKard 2i. I hope it's better than my M3 DS Simply. It should be anyways. Ha ha.

OH, now I see that he did thar! I didnt even notice it before.

Danny Tanner

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Does it come with any preloaded mini-games? If so, it may be good.

I haven't fully explored the game making tool, but I'm pretty sure the preloaded games are made with the same software you're given. I only played through two sets, but it was mostly crappy ones or rehashes
frown.gif
. Better than any ones I could make, but still limited compared to touched.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...