DS #4746: PokÃmon Version Or HeartGold (France)

kicknhorse

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
XXLANCEXX said:
DAMN FRENCE lol

Is that where they speak Franch?

hahaha. Nice one BlueStar
tongue.gif

Isaac_GS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curse you, gosh darned Frenchican-Canadians! You will pay for this!

but seriously, ninty should have made it a multi-language cart if it had enough room. I'm not sure there is enough free space though
frown.gif

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Annoying stupid frenchies. I live in Quebec, I speak french as my main language, but I would never play a game in french, their translation is horrible. In fact, France need to get the fuck over themselves and release their stuf in english. No wonder most people there can't speak english, they have nothing in english.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Giga_Gaia said:
Annoying stupid frenchies. I live in Quebec, I speak french as my main language, but I would never play a game in french, their translation is horrible. In fact, France need to get the fuck over themselves and release their stuf in english. No wonder most people there can't speak english, they have nothing in english.

This is just an example but GUYS stop being such racists it's not the French's fault if the game is dumped in French first, YOU got your hopes up for nothing, so there's only YOU to blame !

BTW this is so funny to see you all raging over this =p

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No offense, I was no way racist here. I just said they were stupid for having anything in french.

Unless french people suddently turned black, I wasn't racist.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Giga_Gaia said:
No offense, I was no way racist here. I just said they were stupid for having anything in french.

Unless french people suddently turned black, I wasn't racist.

Racism = bashing a country's people for me (yeah I may be wrong)

Anyway just stop with the "lol French CRAP XD ENGLISH>>>FRENCH" because it is getting irritating thanks

dansparrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Awdofgum said:
I thought the USA version of HeartGold would have been done today but it looks as if the dumper has had some issues.
Well, there's no real reason to think it will be out today or even tomorrow. Lots of game have been found in other languages like french or german several days before the english version. So people can just wait and see if someone has also that game, and not only the french version.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dansparrow said:
Awdofgum said:
I thought the USA version of HeartGold would have been done today but it looks as if the dumper has had some issues.
Well, there's no real reason to think it will be out today or even tomorrow. Lots of game have been found in other languages like french or german several days before the english version. So people can just wait and see if someone has also that game, and not only the french version.

Yes, but I found a blog of someone who is working on dumping it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf