DS #4746: PokÃmon Version Or HeartGold (France)

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
BrokenHearted said:
Actually, this dump is most likely the Québécois version. For the first time, Québec is getting a Pokémon game in french (whereas they have only ever gotten the english version before). The game is the exact same as the version that will be sold in Europe. The Québec version will come out the same day as the english version in the rest of North America, whereas the European version won't come out until March 26th. So this dump is probably from the Québec release.

Not sure. There are some slight vocabulary differences between the French(France) version and French(Quebec) one. But generally, that's not something very important and obvious...

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like this has new AP, got up to picking Politoed as my starter and then Professor Oak told me that the the Force Professeur union had called a strike and he went home.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
Looks like this has new AP, got up to picking Politoed as my starter and then Professor Oak told me that the the Force Professeur union had called a strike and he went home.
What?

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
omg nooooo.
i thought that the english version will be released first
frown.gif

well may be tommorow???
unsure.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Raika said:
BlueStar said:
What?

Sorry, my mistake. Politoed wasn't a starter, it was a main course.

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
and also qestion to you guys. i realy need help.
i dono weither to buy it or just download it because if i did download it can i battle online??" i actualy buy pokemon games everytime cuz of this
nyanya.gif
"
for the pokemon diamond and pearl and platinum did any one play it in a flash cart? and did you manage to play online?
i actualy think of buying it , cuz after all pokemon games worth buying it. they are one of the best game in the world!!

dansparrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I guess the have it when they finish it, so probably canadians have better translators
smile.gif
anyway this is not the first time the french version is released before the english one.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BlueStar said:
LOL! If the strike is part of the copy protection, that's pure win.
smile.gif

calculi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wew, this made my heart beats faster and shouted "OMG OMG OMG IT'S HERE!!" *noticed the FRENCH flag* *Sweat*
cry.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Range-TE said:
lol, its weird. korean and French gets the release before US!

Actually its completely normal

Japan has always been first, and im guessing that the Korean was released early due to the huge success when they localized Pearl and Diamond

as for French, well everything gets leaked early there
wink.gif

wyldcolt45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least the French version is better than the Japanese one. In the French version, I understood a word or two every few sentences!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol