DS #4660: Puzzle Chronicles (USA)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trailer of the other versions, imagine it as the same spread over two screens and in lower res.

From the makers of Puzzle Quest. One trick pony much.

Grabbed the PSP version, still haven't bothered to play it.

DS Screens:
ME0001150321_2.jpg
ME0001150318_2.jpg
ME0001150312_2.jpg

Sorta looks farmed out to a smaller team, as long as the gameplay is still intact that is all that matters.

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Probably my most anticipated DS game this month, but yet again if you look at this month's line-up...

Hopefully it's almost as good as Challenge of the Warlords (wasn't a big fan of Galatcrix).
Pretty much my exact thoughts. Galatrix would have been great if the controls weren't so unresponsive. I stopped playing after 10 minutes and never started again. CotW was so amazing, and if this comes anywhere near it, I will be happy.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guild McCommunist said:
Probably my most anticipated DS game this month, but yet again if you look at this month's line-up...

Hopefully it's almost as good as Challenge of the Warlords (wasn't a big fan of Galatcrix).
funny. it sounds like you got my monthly schedule
rolleyes.gif

anyways i agree with the fact about galactrix.
and CotW
hopefully this one will give me joy until the 16th, 18th, 21st, 25th and 26th

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Confirmed working on original R4 firmware (v1.18). So odds are it'll work on most carts.

Anyway, the game basically has pieces of 3 scrolling to the right, kinda like how pieces fall down in Tetris. You have to combine pieces together to gain Battle Gems to attack and get mana for special attacks. You'll learn more in the tutorial.

It's a lot more story-driven than other Puzzle Quest games, which kinda sucks since the story isn't very gripping (if anyone saw 10,000 BC, which wasn't a very good movie, it's roughly that with more magic and crap). The puzzling itself is pretty addictive though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, the tv stick has a built in emulator with some weird config im not gonna...